Silverdale

fargen01

Silverdale is scrimmaging at Boyd Friday at 7:30. Beating Temple a bunch to zip is one thing but Boyd ain't Temple. Boyd is much improved with a tough O line and spread gun attack. They went 2-2 against Brainerd so my gut feeling tells me that the score will be around 8-1 Boyd

This scrimmage with Boyd will really be good work for Silverdale. It's scrimmages like this one that will get them ready for South Pitt and LV. Temple gave Silverdale no work at all. It was totally one sided,but i know the second team got alot of reps, so that's a positive. Silverdale scrimmaged central and Marion county last night and put some good work in there. The D looked pretty solid most of the time, however the offense struggled at some points. But Coach Allen said he was pleased and that he thinks his football team is coming along. This team still has lots of work to do before the season starts(Oliver Springs will be a big test) to achieve there goals of reaching the playoffs.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This scrimmage with Boyd will really be good work for Silverdale. It's scrimmages like this one that will get them ready for South Pitt and LV. Temple gave Silverdale no work at all. It was totally one sided,but i know the second team got alot of reps, so that's a positive. Silverdale scrimmaged central and Marion county last night and put some good work in there. The D looked pretty solid most of the time, however the offense struggled at some points. But Coach Allen said he was pleased and that he thinks his football team is coming along. This team still has lots of work to do before the season starts(Oliver Springs will be a big test) to achieve there goals of reaching the playoffs.

Scheduling Boyd was a good move by Coach Allen. If SD can hang with them then I will be impressed.

You have a son on the team?

...And how did the practice go 'reaction' or 'Buc4Life'??

Heard both teams put in some good work. At the end they did 20plays for each varsity and jv.

In varsity, ND scored in the first 7 plays. Boyd did not score. Heard both defenses played good, and Notre Dame has a really good offense. Heard Boyd moved the ball at times and had a chance to score at the end on a play action, but it was executed so well the coaches blew the whistles thinking the man was down . Over all, heard both teams got some good work done against each other. I was not there, so i can not really tell ya too much except what I was told on the phone.

In JV, my source does not remember either team scoring.

Why would anyone who could afford private school want to transfer to a public?

Why would anyone who could afford private school put their kids in public?

Why would anyone who can't afford private put their kids in a private anyway?

Why would anyone who has a kid in one private switch them to another private?

People have different reasons for doing different things. No need to question why they do it.

Why would anyone who could afford private school put their kids in public?

Why would anyone who can't afford private put their kids in a private anyway?

Why would anyone who has a kid in one private switch them to another private?

People have different reasons for doing different things. No need to question why they do it.

Warhorse was questioning why kids don't transfer to his school like they did to Silverdale. The answer is obvious to me, private schools are better.

Warhorse was questioning why kids don't transfer to his school like they did to Silverdale. The answer is obvious to me, private schools are better.

Brady Reed is transfering from Baylor to Ooltewah. Most of the time when a athlete transfers to another school it's not because the new school is a better school, it usually has to do with playing time and opportunity.