Smryna's fans

poo-poo!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

AH! Come on people. I disagree with what they said about the umpire and if they are laughing at the opposing team, but we have played them 2 times this season and sure they have been obnoxious at times, but its all in fun. Thats what a fan is suppose to do. Their players seem to rally behind it and thats good. Just my opinion

first of all where were Smyna's "Dogpound" last year......that what i thought there was none...the parents are just excited because for once in their lives their kids are doing well..(if it wasn't for Grey they wouldn't be even half as good). So ther so called dogpound is the most rediculous things i ever ever heard of and seen. Congrats on 9AAA this year Smyrna but good luck in the district, region, and state when u can't use Grey once a week for big games and use your other pitchers for the others. Because your others pitchers aren't good enough to get the job done.

QUOTE(irecnso @ May 1 2007 - 11:46 AM) 826449124[/snapback]"Class" and Smyrna are not associated with each other

QUOTE(thevet10 @ May 1 2007 - 12:20 PM) 826449155[/snapback]first of all where were Smyna's "Dogpound" last year......that what i thought there was none...the parents are just excited because for once in their lives their kids are doing well..(if it wasn't for Grey they wouldn't be even half as good). So ther so called dogpound is the most rediculous things i ever ever heard of and seen. Congrats on 9AAA this year Smyrna but good luck in the district, region, and state when u can't use Grey once a week for big games and use your other pitchers for the others. Because your others pitchers aren't good enough to get the job done.

the dog pound may be a little ridiculous at times, but sounds like some teams are jealous they don't have the following and support of fans. everybody wants to cheer on their team especially when they have had success this year. some people may not feel comfortable cheering their team on and some do. nothing seems wrong about cheering your team on. I haven''t heard anyone say that they get on other teama and players, maybe they have been on the umpire alittle but no comments like what was mentioned. funny how things get stretched. you just have to see them and hear for yourself. judge for yourself. just some dads and students who love their dogs and want them to know it.

This is the first year for the "Dogpound". It is a great group of Dads that decided to have some fun watching thier sons win or lose. I will have to admit ... it is more fun when they win. The team LOVES it!!

You guys just hate it because we are winning, bet you can find something wrong with every team you play if you look hard enough.

Let the old men have thier fun!!

QUOTE(utcgolf @ May 1 2007 - 01:02 PM) 826449205[/snapback]This is the first year for the "Dogpound". It is a great group of Dads that decided to have some fun watching thier sons win or lose. I will have to admit ... it is more fun when they win. The team LOVES it!!

You guys just hate it because we are winning, bet you can find something wrong with every team you play if you look hard enough.

Let the old men have thier fun!!

AMEN!!!

The one pitcher/player argument is so bogus. Take LaVergne's state championship away then, because they rode Matt Scott's arm to the title about 5 years ago. No one was complaining then. It takes one stud pitcher and a couple of decent starters to win in the tourneys. smyrna has some good arms left. Out of all sports baseball is the most individualized. in football, a qb can make a wr look good. in basketball a sweet pass can lead to a fast break dunk for a teammate. sonny is great. the best pitcher in the mid state, yes. but he does not pitch every game. and he doesn't bat 3 times per inning. so quit crying. if you don't like it, go brentwood academy and recruit some better players.