Region 6 1a predictions

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. MP/CW/WC

2. The rest are fighting not to finish last.

Even with MP having Marco, I think first place could go several ways. Collinwood will be tough as usuall. WC will be better than last year. MP will QB draw right, left, and up the middle with the occasional hand-off to an underclassman. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

1. Mt Pleasant (8-0, 34 in a row)

2. Wayne Co

3. C'Wood

4. Huntland

5. Moore County

6. CA

7. Cornersville

8. Perry County

9. ZCA

MP will QB draw right, left, and up the middle? Why change when no one can stop it. Same has the old saying, "If it is not broke, no need to fix it".

QUOTE(wholder @ May 2 2007 - 06:56 PM) 826450307[/snapback]1. Mt Pleasant (8-0, 34 in a row)

2. Wayne Co

3. C'Wood

4. Huntland

5. Moore County

6. CA

7. Cornersville

8. Perry County

9. ZCA

MP will QB draw right, left, and up the middle? Why change when no one can stop it. Same has the old saying, "If it is not broke, no need to fix it".

a stack defense will prolly be the only hope for slowin that down but then u got to worry bout him runnin to the outside......until he's gone

QUOTE(GreenMan @ May 2 2007 - 11:57 AM) 826450018[/snapback]1. MP/CW/WC

2. The rest are fighting not to finish last.

Even with MP having Marco, I think first place could go several ways. Collinwood will be tough as usuall. WC will be better than last year. MP will QB draw right, left, and up the middle with the occasional hand-off to an underclassman. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Of course anything could happen but I think even without Marco Mt.Pleasant finishes 1st. I don't think Cwood finishes any higher than 3rd. WC and possibly Moore County both beat Cwood. I do believe the game between Cwood and Mt.Pleasant will be a good game only because you guys hate us so much and get up for that game. Motivation from loosing the last 4 or 5 will carry the Trojans that game.

QUOTE(MPTigerT @ May 3 2007 - 09:13 AM) 826450671[/snapback]Of course anything could happen but I think even without Marco Mt.Pleasant finishes 1st. I don't think Cwood finishes any higher than 3rd. WC and possibly Moore County both beat Cwood. I do believe the game between Cwood and Mt.Pleasant will be a good game only because you guys hate us so much and get up for that game. Motivation from loosing the last 4 or 5 will carry the Trojans that game.

who's the man at mtp this year ,how sr look?