Region 6 1a predictions

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ May 6 2007 - 09:03 AM) 826452774[/snapback]You think if his whole offensive line and running backs along with his reciebetrs were 7th graders or werent even on the field he would still put up the same numbers?

MPHSTIGERS87, jealous people on here. I am glad that he is a Tiger myself. They can run there lips all they want but that can not stop him either. If they wanna try I am very sure he would crank up the Dailey express just for them too.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wholder @ May 6 2007 - 10:57 AM) 826452810[/snapback]wildcatpride70, looks like you are pulling for the wrong team in C'wood? Wayne Co not have a chance aganist MP? CW & MP have always played each other in a great game but the same result will happen again in '07, another MP win & another region championship.

I guess all the players at MP are going to need to talk with Marco and ask him to step out of bounds on the runs he makes. That way he doesn't get credit for 80-90% of the yardage & TD's.

If Marco was a Trojan, Wildcat, Bulldog, Viking, Raider, or an Eagle..... HE WOULD STILL GET THE ROCK. There is no coach in region 6a that would not want a Marco on his team. Then he would be CollinDailey, Dailey County or Zion Dailey Academy.

i seem to remeber someone had a picture of marco on coacht somewhere............ "super marco" was it?

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ May 6 2007 - 09:03 AM) 826452774[/snapback]You think if his whole offensive line and running backs along with his recievers were 7th graders or werent even on the field he would still put up the same numbers?

No he would have no where near the same numbers. But if it wasn't Marco Dailey and it was someone else back there do you think they would have anywhere near the same numbers??

But to be fair, i can't wait until the Mount Pleasant Collinwood game where i will get to see this guy in person. He sounds amazing to watch...

QUOTE(chatttown29 @ May 5 2007 - 08:14 PM) 826452588[/snapback]1. cwood

2. mtp

3. wayne co.

4. huntland/ moore co.

6. perry county

7. zion

8. cornersville

9.CA

cwood is sleeper

zion at 7th??? are you serious??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(GreenMan @ May 4 2007 - 08:54 PM) 826452045[/snapback]With out Marco MP goes 6-4. Dont kid yourself. As for WC and MC, WC should be a good game, but MC isnt going to the "SuperBowl" because of a new coach. They still have alot of reconstruction. I though they would be tough last year and we put up 50 points on them.

We dont need motivation, we just need 10 more seconds or some decent refs. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> We dont hate MP, were just envious of the luck you have when you play us. This year will be different. The Trojans are going to embarass the Tigers..............count on it. Luck will not be a factor.

Not kidding my self. I just have that much confidence in the other players.

QUOTE(wildcatpride70 @ May 6 2007 - 10:37 PM) 826453186[/snapback]zion at 7th??? are you serious??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

wcp70 Are you the guy from the Village People. you know, that police man. the straight /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> one? LOL

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ May 6 2007 - 09:52 PM) 826453153[/snapback]But to be fair, i can't wait until the Mount Pleasant Collinwood game where i will get to see this guy in person. He sounds amazing to watch...

You will definately get your moneys worth. Unless you like D-fense. This game usually pushes the 800 yard mark between the two teams. Marco is great to watch unless you are the opponent.

QUOTE(Monkey Wrench @ May 5 2007 - 08:04 PM) 826452584[/snapback]greenman will still be makin excuses /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Id rather make excuses than CHEAT, /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(wildcatpride70 @ May 6 2007 - 05:20 PM) 826452966[/snapback]i seem to remeber someone had a picture of marco on coacht somewhere............ "super marco" was it?

I think you did. How many times has Wayne County or anyone in region 6A stopped him?