Munford 6 Bartlett 3 Munford wins there Senior Night

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

Id like to say congrations on behalf of me to say Good Job tonight Munford Cougars u hit the ball when u were suppost too and play good defense when u had too. Good pitching tonight also I think Baker or barken started dont know the lastname but had a no hitter going into the 4th and Bartlett broke it . Munford basically took care of Bartletts 7 errors i repeat 7. Im sorry to hear about Munfords trategy in the last yr lost one of there bestfriends who would have had senior night on the field with them but he was on the field with them angel in the outfield and in heaven watching over them tonight. Munford goodluck the rest of the way and Panthers goodluck the rest of the way also. Hopefully we can match up in a good tough matchup in region. Go Bartlett and Go Munford. Munford and Bartlett keep ure heads up and never give up.

QUOTE(BARTLETTHSGRAD04 @ May 2 2007 - 12:06 AM) 826449685[/snapback]Id like to say congrations on behalf of me to say Good Job tonight Munford Cougars u hit the ball when u were suppost too and play good defense when u had too. Good pitching tonight also I think Baker or barken started dont know the lastname but had a no hitter going into the 4th and Bartlett broke it . Munford basically took care of Bartletts 7 errors i repeat 7. Im sorry to hear about Munfords trategy in the last yr lost one of there bestfriends who would have had senior night on the field with them but he was on the field with them angel in the outfield and in heaven watching over them tonight. Munford goodluck the rest of the way and Panthers goodluck the rest of the way also. Hopefully we can match up in a good tough matchup in region. Go Bartlett and Go Munford. Munford and Bartlett keep ure heads up and never give up.

Only thing I want to add to that BartlettG is..... Blaine pitched a good game. I wish the team could have backed him better on the field.

Good Luck Bartlett tonight against Houston!

Congrats to Munford on a big win!

Bartlett fans, don't hold your head down at all. Munford is a very very tough team.

Besides that Bartlett, how many teams would love to have your record? I'm glad you guys show grace, even when losing. The sign of a good team.

Good luck to both Bartlett and Munford. Good job guys.

QUOTE(trojan7000 @ May 2 2007 - 07:52 AM) 826449817[/snapback]Just a friend of the program. That knows nothing about baseball !!!!!!!!

Do you and I know one another? You know..... several of the Bartlett fans, parents, grandparents, coaches, players ect.. come on coach T and read the boards some even post. Why doesn't anybody want the others to know who they are? Just curious

QUOTE(PROUDTOBEAPANTHER @ May 2 2007 - 09:02 AM) 826449829[/snapback]Do you and I know one another? You know..... several of the Bartlett fans, parents, grandparents, coaches, players ect.. come on coach T and read the boards some even post. Why doesn't anybody want the others to know who they are? Just curious

Well, I am just a clown and some clown's scare people. I am a old clown that is about to retire from the circus. So I need some work, I do birthdays, company picnics, bar mitzvah's and greek festival's. Also I can see talent in clowns.

QUOTE(trojan7000 @ May 2 2007 - 08:22 AM) 826449853[/snapback]Well, I am just a clown and some clown's scare people. I am a old clown that is about to retire from the circus. So I need some work, I do birthdays, company picnics, bar mitzvah's and greek festival's. Also I can see talent in clowns.

Just never mind. It's not important! How silly of me to think anyone would unmask on this board.

WOW!!! Congratulations! Munford, I'm impressed! I knew that District 13AAA could play with the Memphis teams and this goes to show that on a given night anything can happen. That's why they play the games... I'm looking forward to the District 13AAA tournament starting Friday, May 4th in Munford. Hardin County, Munford, Brighton and JCM are ready to duke it out for the right to host a region game. Hardin Co. has already qualified for a game by virtue of winning the regular season crown.

QUOTE(PROUDTOBEAPANTHER @ May 2 2007 - 09:37 AM) 826449871[/snapback]Just never mind. It's not important! How silly of me to think anyone would unmask on this board.

Don't worry. It's not really very common to do that in a thread. PM's, however, are another matter /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />