11AA District Tourney

billyl

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(billyl @ May 2 2007 - 10:34 AM) 826449943[/snapback]Does anyone have the bracket information for this such as who is playing who and when?

Well it looks like Fairview plays sycamore and Harpeth plays Waverly.

Sycamore put Cheatham out 5-0

Harpeth put Creekwood out 7-6

Fairview put Mt.Central out ?

Waverly put Stewart Co. out ?

The Waverly-Harpeth game is at 5:00 tomorrow, but im not sure when Fairview and Sycamore play.

Does anyone know the scores of the other two games???

QUOTE(Cricket_Bug1 @ May 3 2007 - 08:08 PM) 826451148[/snapback]Well it looks like Fairview plays sycamore and Harpeth plays Waverly.

The Waverly-Harpeth game is at 5:00 tomorrow, but im not sure when Fairview and Sycamore play.

Fairview-5 Montgomery Cenral-0

Waverly-10 Stewart County-0

Fairview plays Sycamore at 6:00 PM

QUOTE(Cricket_Bug1 @ May 3 2007 - 08:08 PM) 826451148[/snapback]Well it looks like Fairview plays sycamore and Harpeth plays Waverly.

Waverly won 10-0.

To answer billy1

Tournment was seeded #1vs. #8 ( Sycamore- Cheatam Cty), #2 vs. #7 ( Waverly- Stewart Cty.), #3 vs. #6 (Creekwood-Harpeth) #4vs#5 (Mont. Central, Fariview), all winners advance losers out, winners play double elimanation. All games now at highest seed base on seson records, this gives Sycamore home advantage as a reward for their season as it should. Now Sycamore plats Fairview, Waverly plays Harpeth as harpeth beat the #3 team which would have played the #2 team if they won Sycamore plays the # 4

QUOTE(TigerPop @ May 3 2007 - 09:21 PM) 826451229[/snapback]Waverly won 10-0.

To answer billy1

Tournment was seeded #1vs. #8 ( Sycamore- Cheatam Cty), #2 vs. #7 ( Waverly- Stewart Cty.), #3 vs. #6 (Creekwood-Harpeth) #4vs#5 (Mont. Central, Fariview), all winners advance losers out, winners play double elimanation. All games now at highest seed base on seson records, this gives Sycamore home advantage as a reward for their season as it should. Now Sycamore plats Fairview, Waverly plays Harpeth as harpeth beat the #3 team which would have played the #2 team if they won Sycamore plays the # 4

I think what Billy1 was referring to, is on the boys side they reseed after each round. What advantage does Fairview receive for finishing ahead of Harpeth in the season?

QUOTE(fhsjacket @ May 3 2007 - 10:48 PM) 826451321[/snapback]I think what Billy1 was referring to, is on the boys side they reseed after each round. What advantage does Fairview receive for finishing ahead of Harpeth in the season?

Fairview's advantage was they got to play the #4 seed instead of the #3 seed in the elimination round. The Lady Indians played a really good game in their victory over Creek Wood. Hopefully they can carry that momentum with them for the next couple of games.

I would like to say great great game to both Waverly and Sycamore. Tonights winners bracket final went 10 innings before Sycamore's third baseman

Lacey Grimes drove in Katie Waller(running for pitcher Samantha Watts) in the bottom of the 10th with two outs. Both of Waverly's pitcher did a great job,

and Sycamore's pitcher went the whole 10 innings.

It looks like Waverly will play Fairview tommorrow night. good luck to both teams and I can only hope the Championship games will be as good as the game tonight!!!!