District 13AA Results

DCfan74

QUOTE(mb4ut @ May 15 2007 - 04:06 PM) 826459627[/snapback]baseballguy you are a jerk and must be a big loser in sports. i guess your team got put out eairly.

first off, nice spelling of "eairly." can you spell "G.E.D.?" HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

FYI, eairly is correctly spelled "E-A-R-L-Y." just in case the vocational school you went too never taught you how to spell it.

give me a break!!!!!

If you really respected the kids you claim to represent, you would spell words correctly. "Woodunt U?" hahahahha

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JoseWales @ May 15 2007 - 08:53 AM) 826459398[/snapback]Do you really mean that? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

The majority of posters are parents, coaches, players, etc... I promise you, they respect the kids. I love sports, and I have a great deal of respect for most aspects of the game of baseball. Without question, I respect the kids out there playing. Most have to work hard to achieve their results. How can an adult not respect a kid working hard to better himself? If you don't respect the players, then you need to find another sport to follow other than high school baseball. Dude,That's sad.

Okay.

First question, what aspects of the game do you not have respect for? You said that most aspects you do? So which ones do you not?

Second question, I am not a parent. And if my kids played high school baseball, I would not be building their team up or giving my STUPID opinion on a STUPID message board. It takes away from the kids, DUDE!

Third, I love baseball, and it has done/did wonders in my life. However, baseball does not mean education for 99.1% of kids out there. So, if we are really going to talk about kids bettering themselves, let's have a message board for the "MATHLETES"

Fourth, I couldn't name one kid from DC this year. I have no problem with them. I hate the school. Not the kids. So go screw yourself on that note. Me hoping DC loses every game is no different from me hoping the Cardinals lose every game. if it were, there would not be a stream of messages on a stupid message board about DC and my comments.

QUOTE(dcballas @ May 14 2007 - 09:31 PM) 826459265[/snapback]hey you could always get a jump on us in golf ... i mean since you obviously aren't playing anymore baseball

you're right. at least you came with something more than "stop cryin!' I respect that. I hope that you go 0-4 in the next game. But I do not hope that you strike out. everyone else. . . I hope strikes out. and that DC still loses.

QUOTE(daljr2 @ May 14 2007 - 09:28 PM) 826459260[/snapback]stop crying

GOD! Please tell me that 'dal jr 2' is not some shorthand for Dale Earnhardt Jr!? if it is, I have no comment! You are a moron, and will get plenty of crap thrown your way in life. You don't need any of it from me.

But, just a word of advice. Don't have kids!

QUOTE(baseballguy12 @ May 16 2007 - 12:39 AM) 826460013[/snapback]GOD! Please tell me that 'dal jr 2' is not some shorthand for Dale Earnhardt Jr!? if it is, I have no comment! You are a moron, and will get plenty of crap thrown your way in life. You don't need any of it from me.

But, just a word of advice. Don't have kids!

baseballguy12- I think you need a break for a few days. See you then.

QUOTE(baseballguy12 @ May 16 2007 - 12:36 AM) 826460012[/snapback]you're right. at least you came with something more than "stop cryin!' I respect that. I hope that you go 0-4 in the next game. But I do not hope that you strike out. everyone else. . . I hope strikes out. and that DC still loses.

it would be hard for me to go 0-4 since in don't play but hey i'll still get as many hits in that game as you will