Wartburg Central High

GIBSONJ

Bangley has a son that will be a freshman, I think. He plays QB. I think they'll get a couple wins this year, and I'm sure all the fans will be out there supporting them. There are no more excuses. Bangley will be unpredictable at least for his first year. The players can't say, Well everybody knew was we was gonna do. I'm really looking forward to watching the dawgs this year. Best of Luck guys.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RCSportsStringer @ Jun 9 2007 - 06:06 PM) 826473342[/snapback]What's Wartburg's non-region schedule this year?

2007 Schedule

August 24 Scott County

August 31 @Coalfield

September 7 Open

September 14 @Harriman

September 21 CAK

September 28 @Alcoa

October 5 Sweetwater

October 12 Rockwood

October 19 @Loudon

October 26 @Oliver Springs

November 2 Midway

Coach Shoemaker is staying on board to help the Bulldogs and he should be commended for giving the program some stability between the coaching transition and taking them through spring practice and managing the weight room.

This is a much better schedule for that program than what they had there for a couple of years. It's not out of the realm of possibility for them to get more than one win, unlike last year where they got roughed up by some pretty stout teams.

[/quo

WHO ON THIS SCHEDULE DO YOU SEE WARTBURG GETTING THEM 2 WINS FROM. THIS SCHEDULE LOOKS PRETTY TOUGH TO ME.

Coach Shoemaker done an excellent job in transition between the coaching changes. He ran spring practice with a great demeanor and high intensity. He has done an excellent job in getting more kids out to play. Wartburg will be a lot better this coming year. But as everyone knows theres a huge difference in being in region 2aa. If Wartburg was in Region 1 they would get a couple wins every year. Good luck to the Dogs... The Coalfield and Wartburg game will be a good one this year.

I heard Hamby is injury prone? If he can stay healthy he could have a good year, but the line is gonna have to start blockin people. They hadn't had that since That stud line they had a few years ago. Their Junior year they were pretty good..... but they are gonna have to get a good line, or hamby wont have much of a year.

Hamby tweaked his Knee last year in a Full contact camp and after that Coach Davis moved him to play guard for pulling purposes. Just keep your eye on him this year. As for the line, they will really need to step it up /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> . Coach Shoemaker has done a good job this summer getting more kids out, they have got a few new kids that are pushing 250 that can make a big difference if they can get the mental aspect down /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> .