Individual State Division AAA

Tennessee3

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ May 18 2007 - 07:48 PM) 826462307[/snapback]ok...sinces this is a AAA thread.. I say that Science Hill wins the team...Chris Smith will be in the finals in singles and Wilkinson/Greer will be in the finals

Your right!! Chris Smith is just a sophmore, so if he can win this year, that will give him all the momentum for the next two years!!!!

QUOTE(irish10 @ May 20 2007 - 04:34 PM) 826463553[/snapback]Your right!! Chris Smith is just a sophmore, so if he can win this year, that will give him all the momentum for the next two years!!!!

Excuse me but Smith won district and/or regions already 2 years. That means he played h.s. as an 8th grader. Check TSSAA rules for TN. He will be ineligible to play tennis his senior year.

QUOTE(10sstar @ May 20 2007 - 08:40 PM) 826463762[/snapback]Excuse me but Smith won district and/or regions already 2 years. That means he played h.s. as an 8th grader. Check TSSAA rules for TN. He will be ineligible to play tennis his senior year.

that's the stupidest thing ive ever heard. Berkely Brock played 8th grade year and played all 4 years of high school, as will megan conley.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ May 20 2007 - 09:50 PM) 826463772[/snapback]that's the stupidest thing ive ever heard. Berkely Brock played 8th grade year and played all 4 years of high school, as will megan conley.

That's not what we were told or we would have had several 8th graders playing for the high school. If you are right we got ripped off. This needs further checking out by me.

Our coach tried to tell us that as well when I played but I know for a fact that you can. My sister was on Ezell Harding's state basketball champion teams and they had an 8th grader who started for them one year. She also played all four years of high school and graduated last year.

I know there are a couple stipulations, 1 is that the middle school that they are attending must be on the same campus/buildings as the high school or something along those lines. Might be a couple others.