7AAA District Tourney

fudge

QUOTE(cbm155 @ May 7 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826453880[/snapback]does Cookeville play at home?

The district tourney is split between Oakland H.S. and Siegel H.S. Cookeville is playing at Siegel. They are in the losers bracket.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, thanks for the help. Do you know if it will be on wgns 1450?

QUOTE(fudge @ May 7 2007 - 09:17 PM) 826453894[/snapback]The district tourney is split between Oakland H.S. and Siegel H.S. Cookeville is playing at Siegel. They are in the losers bracket.

Great job tonight by my WARRIORS...siegel jumped out to a 2-0 lead in the first inning then we got a run in the 2nd inning to cut the lead 2-1..one of our freshman Jordon Davis hit a double to the fence then brandon Pearl got a base hit to right which put runners on the corners then another freshman Josh Nipper hita ground ball to score Jordon and advanced Pearl to 2nd but that was the end of the scoring...then later in the game 5th inning (I think) Skinner gets on with a walk and then Hunter hits a 2 run HR and we go up 3-2 and in the 7th ben jones gets a base hit for the final margin of 4-2...I am proud of my WARRIORS they are 1 win away from advancing to regioin (provided Oakland wins their side of the bracket)

go to work tomorrow and get ready for wed.

GO WARRIORS

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ May 7 2007 - 10:13 PM) 826454070[/snapback]Go PATS!!!

What are the games for tomorrow, i missed the action tonite i went to see law. co vs lin. co

it was a great game but I hope to be back in the boro' tomorrow to see some 7 aaa baseball

QUOTE(just4kix @ May 7 2007 - 10:35 PM) 826454088[/snapback]What are the games for tomorrow, i missed the action tonite i went to see law. co vs lin. co

it was a great game but I hope to be back in the boro' tomorrow to see some 7 aaa baseball

i think they bare playing tomorrow at 6:00 at siegel Cookeville vs seigeland at oakland i think it is white county vs blackman