7AAA District Tourney

fudge

great game tonight i was glad to see the freshman doing well. riverdaleman your younger boy was dressed tonight to wasnt he i thought i saw him in the dugout. brandons hit was nice and putting jordan in scoring position. i had thought jordans (davis) hit before that was gonna go the distance that would have been amazing for his first ever varsity at bat but hitting the fence aint to shabby either lol. jordan (henderson) did a nice job pitching also i was glad to see him do well and #22 (been told his name plenty of times but its never stuck in my head lol) stepped in and did great also that double play was nice

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tdntn @ May 8 2007 - 12:35 AM) 826454123[/snapback]great game tonight i was glad to see the freshman doing well. riverdaleman your younger boy was dressed tonight to wasnt he i thought i saw him in the dugout. brandons hit was nice and putting jordan in scoring position. i had thought jordans (davis) hit before that was gonna go the distance that would have been amazing for his first ever varsity at bat but hitting the fence aint to shabby either lol. jordan (henderson) did a nice job pitching also i was glad to see him do well and #22 (been told his name plenty of times but its never stuck in my head lol) stepped in and did great also that double play was nice

yes my younger boy was dressed he is PATIENTLY waiting his chance to show coach what he can do he is the only freshman who hasnt had a chance yet but i told him to keep his head up and keep working hard and be ready if coach ever calls on him...about time brandon got a hit he is a good hitter when he swings the bat..hard to hit if you dont swing

this is actually Jordons 3rd game and i also thought that ball might get out but he hit it to the deepest part o fthe feild LOL...Henderson did a great job after the first inning when he was leaving the pitches up in the zone and they hit them well he did better after the little talk coach had with him LOL

the other boy is Brian "Squeek" Davis he has really come on with every time he has gone out...I called that double play except i said a lilne drive to the Short stop but i will take it LOL that was HUGE

It was nice to see you at the game hope to see you wed at 4:00

QUOTE(tdntn @ May 8 2007 - 12:55 AM) 826454126[/snapback]already there /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

we are in a good position right now whoever we face has to beat us twice so hopefully we can do what it takes to advance to the district championship game

GO WARRIORS

Alright Cavaliers!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 8 2007 - 08:29 PM) 826454805[/snapback]siegel 3

Cookeville 7