D2 East-Middle-West

a_villa

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(a_villa @ May 7 2007 - 04:32 PM) 826453724[/snapback]East- (1) Webb vs (4) Kings Academy

(2) McCallie vs (3) Baylor

Middle- (1) Father Ryan vs (8) Davidson Academy/ (9) Webb Bellbuckle

(2) MBA vs (7) Ensworth

(3) JP2 vs (6) Brentwood Academy

(4) BGA vs (5) USN

I saw the Webb score, Baylor/McCallie play on Thursday.

How about the West?

When are these middle region games scheduled or do we have some results?

QUOTE(turbocab @ May 8 2007 - 09:49 AM) 826454306[/snapback]I saw the Webb score, Baylor/McCallie play on Thursday.

How about the West?

When are these middle region games scheduled or do we have some results?

Quarterfinals in the Middle are played at the higher seed on Thursday and next week both the Semis and finals are at MBA.

QUOTE(a_villa @ May 8 2007 - 07:19 PM) 826454732[/snapback]Quarterfinals in the Middle are played at the higher seed on Thursday and next week both the Semis and finals are at MBA.

So what are the matchups for Thursday?

And out west, I see that at least one quarterfinal game has been played (ECS over St George 3-1). What are the other matchups?

QUOTE(coachdanger @ May 9 2007 - 10:00 AM) 826455339[/snapback]So what are the matchups for Thursday?

And out west, I see that at least one quarterfinal game has been played (ECS over St George 3-1). What are the other matchups?

CBHS v. ECS

MUS v. Briarcrest

Both on Saturday.

QUOTE(a_villa @ May 11 2007 - 05:03 PM) 826457479[/snapback]Middle Region @ MBA on Thursday

(1) Father Ryan vs (5) USN

(2) MBA vs (3) JP2

East Final

Webb vs Baylor winner will play 2nd place team from west and loser plays 2nd place team from middle in quarterfinal of state.

That's not what the tssaa site says. It shows the winner of Baylor/Webb playing the #3rd place team from the Middle. The loser playing #2 from the west. I assume the tssaa site is correct if not can someone say where it is listed differently.

QUOTE(jon26 @ May 11 2007 - 10:03 PM) 826457661[/snapback]That's not what the tssaa site says. It shows the winner of Baylor/Webb playing the #3rd place team from the Middle. The loser playing #2 from the west. I assume the tssaa site is correct if not can someone say where it is listed differently.

Yeah your right 1E vs 3M and 2E vs 2W