Jets

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bleedblue @ May 7 2007 - 06:40 PM) 826453760[/snapback]Whats up with my jets?Are we going to win some games this year?

Are we going to beat the guys from across town?

Tell me some good news. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Welcome to the T. Are you talking about Cumberland Co?

QUOTE(wingman10 @ May 8 2007 - 06:13 AM) 826454141[/snapback]Welcome to the T. Are you talking about Cumberland Co?

Yes The Cumberland County Jets.Are we going to be any good?

Jet21 thats what was said last year and we got are butts handed to us.

They didnt lose anyone,and we lost half of are team.How do we beat those guys?

Honest answers please.

Honestly we just have to hope that we can out play them physically. I have heard that the boys have been working really hard in the weight room and are getting stronger. The only way to beat SM is to play more physical. I hope the offseason has been as much of an improvement as I have heard.

Our defense looks great. Our team is ALOT stronger than last season and we have a new offense in place which is alot better than the one we had last season. We will be alot more physical than last season and should be more aggressive. Look for a major improvement compared to last season. We are still finding our spot on offense though as we are still timing everything out and learning our assignments on the offensive side of the ball. But like I said, the D is looking great.

We are also with more speed this year which should be really good for us this season. Hope this helps you out a little.

As for playing Oliver Springs, we are ready to go to war Friday! Hope it will be a great scrimmage =)

I know I am looking forward to it personally.

QUOTE(jet21 @ May 8 2007 - 09:23 AM) 826454270[/snapback]Honestly we just have to hope that we can out play them physically. I have heard that the boys have been working really hard in the weight room and are getting stronger. The only way to beat SM is to play more physical. I hope the offseason has been as much of an improvement as I have heard.

Thanks for the info .Sounds good,Have you seen the panthers this spring ,if so how did they look?And work hard this summer thats where you

win and lose in the off season.Good luck Friday I'll be there. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I heard the Panthers have some questions on their run defense, but have a solid pass D. Offense I didn't hear much about.

I heard that Rockwood had the edge on SM at their spring scrimmage last Friday. But I wasn't present and this is what some teammates said. But I know Stone will be ready to come into our house ready for war as will we too.

Scrimmage against Oliver Springs is May 11 at 5PM (Central Time)

For those wondering about our full schedule, here it is.

Cumberland County High School Varsity Schedule (All games are at 7:00 Central Time)

Week 0 - Aug 24 - Stone Memorial - Home

Week 1 - Aug 31 - Rhea County - Away

Week 2 - Sept 7 - Lincoln County(Regional) - Away

Week 3 - Sept 14 - OPEN

Week 4 - Sept 21 - Cookeville(Regional) - Away

Week 5 - Sept 28 - White County(Homecoming) - Home

Week 6 - Oct 5 - Warren County(Regional) - Home

Week 7 - Oct 12 - York Institute - Away

Week 8 - Oct 19 - Coffee County(Regional) - Away

Week 9 - Oct 26 - Meigs County - Home

Week 10 - Nov 2 - Franklin County(Regional) - Home

it's going to be a good one friday and we will see which team has recoverd from last year (OS 1-9 CC 0-10) i think it will show the men from boy's,,OS is a AA school and CC is AAAAA it will be bad if OS wins in the playing,, well good luck to both teams go bobcatsssssss!!

the sasquatch has left his footprint and it will be on someones face friday..count on it!!!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />