9AAA

govolz

QUOTE(stlbrd @ May 10 2007 - 10:49 PM) 826456971[/snapback]Hendersonville lost to MJ 1-0 in their usual pitcher's duel. KK pitched a GREAT game, KK pitched a 4 hitter, but two hits in the same inning scored the winning run. Congratulation to Kacy on a great career at Hendersonville. I have had the privilege of watching KK for a lot of years (since she was 12) and I only wish she would have gotten more recognition (which she certainly deserves). I have watched her go toe to toe with the "best" pitchers in the state and win her share of big games. Her calm demeanor on the mound only makes her more enjoyable to watch. An AWESOME pitcher and even better young lady who should be pitching in college next year. Whatever next year brings, thanks for making these last two years so much fun for the fans.......................

P.S. I'll wear my "jumpsuit" if you pitch in college next year! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yes kk did good and so did kenzorilla:D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(stlbrd @ May 10 2007 - 10:49 PM) 826456971[/snapback]Hendersonville lost to MJ 1-0 in their usual pitcher's duel. KK pitched a GREAT game, KK pitched a 4 hitter, but two hits in the same inning scored the winning run. Congratulation to Kacy on a great career at Hendersonville. I have had the privilege of watching KK for a lot of years (since she was 12) and I only wish she would have gotten more recognition (which she certainly deserves). I have watched her go toe to toe with the "best" pitchers in the state and win her share of big games. Her calm demeanor on the mound only makes her more enjoyable to watch. An AWESOME pitcher and even better young lady who should be pitching in college next year. Whatever next year brings, thanks for making these last two years so much fun for the fans.......................

P.S. I'll wear my "jumpsuit" if you pitch in college next year! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Our current system of how teams get to the state tournament really stinks in softball. Sorry to hear about Hendersonville.

Congratulations Mt. Juliet on your win against Hendersonville and following up with a win against Beech to take the Championship to a second game. Beech and Mt. Juliet match up again tonight at 5:00 p.m. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />