11-AAA tourney

eaglekeeper2

QUOTE(soccerdude90 @ May 8 2007 - 06:42 AM) 826454152[/snapback]and franklin 4-1 hillwood.

Wednesday Games

Franklin vs. Overton @ 5:00

Brentwood vs. Independence @ 7:00

both games at brentwood

PREDICTIONS for tomorrow

Overton 2, Franklin 1 (OT) - 11AAA most exciting game of year so far

Brentwood 1, Independence 0 - Brentwood squeaks by looking ahead to district final

QUOTE(rebelj @ May 8 2007 - 05:30 PM) 826454707[/snapback]PREDICTIONS for tomorrow

Overton 2, Franklin 1 (OT) - 11AAA most exciting game of year so far

Brentwood 1, Independence 0 - Brentwood squeaks by looking ahead to district final

rebelj do you have no hope for Franklin? I say due to the fact that Will was not playing for Ravenwood in their matcha against Overton, Overton caught a break. They are a very talented group of players....key phrase, group of players. As a team they have very little movement from side to side and make little impact by use of their wings. I feel that given the fact Franklin has been playing consistently, Franklin comes out 2-0 winners.

On the other game of the night.... I see a strong performance by Brentwood, 3-1 winners against Indy.

QUOTE(adidasking @ May 8 2007 - 09:00 PM) 826454847[/snapback]rebelj do you have no hope for Franklin? I say due to the fact that Will was not playing for Ravenwood in their matcha against Overton, Overton caught a break. They are a very talented group of players....key phrase, group of players. As a team they have very little movement from side to side and make little impact by use of their wings. I feel that given the fact Franklin has been playing consistently, Franklin comes out 2-0 winners.

On the other game of the night.... I see a strong performance by Brentwood, 3-1 winners against Indy.

I am for Franklin all the way, Overton looked really good against Ravenwood and Will did play in the second half.

QUOTE(adidasking @ May 8 2007 - 09:00 PM) 826454847[/snapback]rebelj do you have no hope for Franklin? I say due to the fact that Will was not playing for Ravenwood in their matcha against Overton, Overton caught a break. They are a very talented group of players....key phrase, group of players. As a team they have very little movement from side to side and make little impact by use of their wings. I feel that given the fact Franklin has been playing consistently, Franklin comes out 2-0 winners.

AdidasKing, the talented group of players prevailed tonight over Franklin 1-0.

Good job rebelj, you were pretty much dead on with a one goal win JOHS over FHS and Brentwood escapes with a 3-1 OT win over Indy. Indy held them down until the 76 minute when Brentwood finally converted one of their many shots. After that it was only a matter of time as BHS scored 2 in the first ten minute OT session.

Congrats on good seasons for both Indy and Franklin, both coaches are class acts!

QUOTE(BigPoppa @ May 9 2007 - 10:08 PM) 826456002[/snapback]AdidasKing, the talented group of players prevailed tonight over Franklin 1-0.

Good job rebelj, you were pretty much dead on with a one goal win JOHS over FHS and Brentwood escapes with a 3-1 OT win over Indy. Indy held them down until the 76 minute when Brentwood finally converted one of their many shots. After that it was only a matter of time as BHS scored 2 in the first ten minute OT session.

Congrats on good seasons for both Indy and Franklin, both coaches are class acts!

Congrats to Overton who is hot now and Brentwood for turning it on at the end.

Indy is on the way up and Franklin has Boothie and company returning for another go next year so they should be good

You just got the feeling when Brentwood tied it with less than 5 minutes that the momentum shifted and they were going to win the game.

Franklin got some unlucky bounces on a called back goal and another one where i swear it looked it like it went in on a header in the first half but it didnt. Overton goalie made some great saves at the end. Although Overton acted similar to World Cup teams with a lot of diving and fake injuries to magically get up a minute later just to get a call. They wanted the game more and got it

Should be a close one tonight especially after Overton and Brentwood tied earlier in the year

Good luck to both and congrats to franklin and indy on good seasons

Brentwood put a whoopin' on Overton tonight 4-1 final.

The match was never really in doubt following the first 10 minutes of play when Brentwood converted 2 of their first 4 shots.

Here's your Region 6-AAA Boys Soccer Matchups for Tuesday night;

John Overton (District 11-AAA Runner-Up) @ Glencliff (District 12-AAA Champion)

McGavock (District 12-AAA Runner-Up) @ Brentwood (District 11-AAA Champion)

Looks like there will be a Metro team in the sectionals for the third consecutive year!

Good luck to all four teams.