5/9 District 4AAA Semis

Thasmykeez

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ May 9 2007 - 11:07 PM) 826455999[/snapback]Man pseudo you must be some kind of genius... you saw this one coming...

Good one King of the Burbs!!!

Yes gentleman....I was way off on this one!! Oh well, I figured that SD had a good mid field, and it seems to me that Farragut has a fantastic mid field- my only hope in getting the prediction right was a great game by SD and a weak one from Farragut. THAT did not happen. I am glad that Farragut has got it together. I spite of everyone thinking that I am always taking shots at Farragut players- that isn't the case. I am taking shots at Farragut fans!!! All of the posts are fun to read!! If I hadn't missed that prediction- you would have nothing to say- if I had gotten it right.......oh baby!!!! the fun I could have had with that!!!! Any way, if nothing else it may inspire them to play to their ability!! I will take it as it comes!! I truely, truely want a Farragut vs Bearden state final game- As I would like to see Catholic vs CAK in the finals. It is simply good for the area, and if we get enough state championships, maybe the rest of the people in Knoxville will begin to realize that soccer is probably the strongest sport in this area. I would hope that someday Knoxville could get a nice soccer complex to play in.

And by the way, for the same reason that I thought SD could have given Farragut trouble (which clearly didn't happen) I think that Farragut is the team to give Bearden fits!! If Bearden plays a first half on Friday like they did tonight- they will be in big trouble. Good luck to both teams...it should be a great game!!!

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 9 2007 - 11:20 PM) 826456021[/snapback]Where are the NCAA's this year?

Baltimore.

I kind of figured that it might not be as close as the first time. As I said before the first game was in the rain. Farragut hasn't played very well in hte rain this year. The 2nd SD game was in great weather and well Farragut dominated most of the game.

QUOTE(BigG @ May 10 2007 - 05:06 AM) 826456177[/snapback]It's supposed to rain on Friday night...

Well, it's a 40 % chance, and really I don't see that a factor in this game.

Big GIt's also supposed to be the year of the Irish , lucky for you in hasn't been in NCAA football, Basketball, Soccer or Quarterbacks drafted.

I love this time of year,,, Good luck to All the Knoxville teams left in

QUOTE(BigG @ May 10 2007 - 07:06 AM) 826456177[/snapback]It's supposed to rain on Friday night...

But was I right or what BigG? When I was saying that the first game was in the rain for the SD game I was basically trying to say that Farragut was going to win by more than 2 since it wasn't going to rain. Well, it was in nice weather and they won 5-0.

I hate just flat out making a prediction so I won't, but I will be there. Can't wait. It will be the first game I have seen played on Bearden's "giant" field. I still think it is shorter than Farragut's....

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 10 2007 - 02:05 PM) 826456617[/snapback]But was I right or what BigG? When I was saying that the first game was in the rain for the SD game I was basically trying to say that Farragut was going to win by more than 2 since it wasn't going to rain. Well, it was in nice weather and they won 5-0.

I hate just flat out making a prediction so I won't, but I will be there. Can't wait. It will be the first game I have seen played on Bearden's "giant" field. I still think it is shorter than Farragut's....

Rain is the great "equalizer" (or so it has been said). Good weather and good fields really help good teams. Yeah, you can say that a great team should over come both, but sometimes it makes a huge difference.