wbcsoccer11

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaz says:

Seymour nails Gibbs 6 to 1

Alcoa hangs Carter's Jerseys up for another year 3 to 1

In the championship game, Alcoa will prevail in a tight one 2 to 1!

Then again, what do I know?!?! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(kazam37 @ May 9 2007 - 08:41 AM) 826455182[/snapback]Kaz says:

Seymour nails Gibbs 6 to 1

Alcoa hangs Carter's Jerseys up for another year 3 to 1

In the championship game, Alcoa will prevail in a tight one 2 to 1!

Then again, what do I know?!?! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Seymour in the finals barely over Gibbs

Alcoa beats Carter

Alcoa beats Seymour 4-1 in the finals Seymour has not been tested like Alcoa no matter what it will be a good game i just think seymour folds under pressure in this one!

Regardless of the district seeding, I think Alcoa is the best team out of the 3. Coach Gorman has done a fantastic job in scheduling tough opponents, as well as winning some that no one gave them a chance in doing (Oak Ridge). Now saying that, some of the outcomes of their games are a bit suprising. I would not have expected them to lose to Carter in season, or to tie Seymour, but they did. Alcoa has the best keeper of the bunch, but he will be sorely matched if his defense doesn't keep Mark from shooting.

I have not seen Carter play, but I know that teams only think that Mark IS the team. Even when teams try and double team him, he still seems to find the back of the net.

Seymour is in a good spot. Winning regular season district put them out of a really tough semi finals that will send a good team home. Seymour shouldn't have a problem with Gibbs (though I never would have thought that Kingston would have gone to PKs with Anderson County either) so nothing is guaranteed. They are doing themselves no favors in talking smack on Coach T. I know you are trying to defend the young man who held out his jersey to Carter's bench, but imagine if Mark did that to your bench after he scored. I think you would be spitting mad about that! Let your game do the talking.

IF Carter beats Alcoa tonight (which I don't think will happen) it will be a very rough final with Carter and Seymour. I hope that you have good refs lined up. Good luck to all teams involved.

I predict:

Alcoa 3

Carter 2

Seymour 4

Gibbs 0

I think Carter will have motivation against Alcoa but will fall just short.

Seymour should dispose of Gibbs, but as said earlier, nothing is automatic.

Finals: Seymour over Alcoa 3-2

Seymour does have attitudes that need to be controlled, as all teams do. Carter, however, has been nothing but punks in every game I have seen from them this year (football, basketball, baseball, and soccer). All teams need to calm the attitudes.

QUOTE(govols04 @ May 9 2007 - 11:57 AM) 826455393[/snapback]I think Carter will have motivation against Alcoa but will fall just short.

Seymour should dispose of Gibbs, but as said earlier, nothing is automatic.

Finals: Seymour over Alcoa 3-2

Seymour does have attitudes that need to be controlled, as all teams do. Carter, however, has been nothing but punks in every game I have seen from them this year (football, basketball, baseball, and soccer). All teams need to calm the attitudes.

its almost like they need to overhaul the administration because they do nothing to keep the teams in line and coaches too for that matter

QUOTE(Elmer @ May 9 2007 - 09:23 AM) 826455359[/snapback]Regardless of the district seeding, I think Alcoa is the best team out of the 3. Coach Gorman has done a fantastic job in scheduling tough opponents, as well as winning some that no one gave them a chance in doing (Oak Ridge). Now saying that, some of the outcomes of their games are a bit suprising. I would not have expected them to lose to Carter in season, or to tie Seymour, but they did. Alcoa has the best keeper of the bunch, but he will be sorely matched if his defense doesn't keep Mark from shooting.

They are doing themselves no favors in talking smack on Coach T. I know you are trying to defend the young man who held out his jersey to Carter's bench, but imagine if Mark did that to your bench after he scored. I think you would be spitting mad about that! Let your game do the talking.

IF Carter beats Alcoa tonight (which I don't think will happen) it will be a very rough final with Carter and Seymour. I hope that you have good refs lined up. Good luck to all teams involved.

Obviously Alcoa is not the best team out of the three they are the third seed in the district but i agree they are the most tested team by far Alcoa is also the only one of the three with a real head soccer coach that knows the game and has been with them a couple of years that is an advantage as well but this new assistant coach Seymour has is making the boys play hard and together I think i can say with confidence that this isn't the same Seymour team that I have been watching the last couple of years they are playing the best they ever have!

Congrats Boys and Good Luck you will need it!

i think seymour should handle gibbs easily and the other with be a fantastic game..my predictions

Seymour 5 Gibbs 0

Alcoa 4 Carter 3

that will leave a good championship game and i think Alcoa will take it 2-1...but good luck to all teams this disrtict is anyones to win

QUOTE(mrudder @ May 9 2007 - 02:59 PM) 826455633[/snapback]i think seymour should handle gibbs easily and the other with be a fantastic game..my predictions

Seymour 5 Gibbs 0

Alcoa 4 Carter 3

that will leave a good championship game and i think Alcoa will take it 2-1...but good luck to all teams this disrtict is anyones to win

hey rudder when do you all play a real team again anyone tought in the region?

hey man are you cracking on us ..we cant help who we play... i guess you are mad because i didnt pick you all to win the disrtict but i feel alcoa has something to prove but good luck in your tournament i guess we will see who does the best in the next week or two

QUOTE(mrudder @ May 9 2007 - 03:12 PM) 826455639[/snapback]hey man are you cracking on us ..we cant help who we play... i guess you are mad because i didnt pick you all to win the disrtict but i feel alcoa has something to prove but good luck in your tournament i guess we will see who does the best in the next week or two

no i really was wondering i figure you all got GP easy