District 9-AAA Title Game

Commando07

Judging by the previous posts, it was pretentious of all visitors to assume I played for Hendersonville.

Does one have to be on the squad to be confident in said team's abilities?

I do not play for Hendersonville, but I am a student.

The bickering ceases.

As I stated, we would come out on top.

Wilson Central played a fair game, they were simply inexperienced in the limelight.

This made all the difference in the world.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commando07, i take it you didn't get loved enough as a child and thats why you are backlashing onto a team that is continuing its strongest season ever, especially when you're not even on the team.

Its not fair for you to taint the school like that.

Our keeper and I had a talk with Hendersonville's keeper after the game and he assured us neither he, nor his teammates had anything to do with this thread and they sincerely apologized for it. Im sorry that this guy ever said anything.

Hendersonville: you guys played an intense, clean game.

Perhaps the inexperience was all the difference in the world, but im still proud of both teams.

If we had to lose, im glad it was to a classy team.

Congratulations to the District 9-AAA champions and good luck against Dickson County on monday.

I hope to see you again in regionals.

Central: Congratulations on 2nd place. This is the best we have ever done and i could not be more proud of this group of guys.

Even when we were down 4-0 with a 2 minutes left, we didnt quit.

Thanks for playing with character guys.

QUOTE(mjuhb @ May 10 2007 - 11:28 PM) 826457015[/snapback]coach plummer does not let any of his players post

I respect Coach, but he may not let them "post", but does that mean that they do not? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

QUOTE(Ballack14 @ May 9 2007 - 08:27 PM) 826455807[/snapback]that is why they said we would need 11 brazilians starting to beat them the first time.

and why they were quick to blame offsides on both of our goals.

just saying.

Ha ha. No, that was me with the Brazilian remark, and that was just a minor joke. I never meant to offend Wilson Central, and as soon as I found out Wilson Central did indeed win that game I was one of the first to admit I'd been wrong and offer my congratulations, if you'll keep reading that same post.

And for the record I am not a Hendersonville player, current or former.

I did not mean to take anything away from what you've been accomplishing, W.C. Just suffice it to say that your improvement this season is nothing short of staggering, and I figured quite humorously that it would take something as drastic as 11 Brazilians to produce such a result, but you have proven that it is not the case and that you are a very hard-working team.

Again, I apologize. I was really just poking fun, and I was never aiming to smear the good teams of Wilson Central or (apparently and inadvertently, since people thought I was from there) Hendersonville. I have played both teams in the past and I can attest that they are class acts through and through.

Congrats to both teams for making it out of the state's craziest district and good luck in the regions.

hah, i for one found your remark on the 11 brazilians quite humorous.

but thanks for the apology anyways!

its that kind of poking fun that we need to keep in the game and in life in general.

political correctness is taking over to the point where soon enough we wont be able to say anything without having to retract that statement.

but this is neither the time, nor the place to go into that diatribe.

Just so you guys know, Region 5 breaks down this way

Dickson County @ Hendersonville

Wilson Central @ Clarksville

i assume DC-H game is at 6 on tuesday, as ours is, but they could be different.