who has the best warm-up music?

R.U.R.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(R.U.R. @ May 9 2007 - 10:04 PM) 826456112[/snapback]my list goes....

1. SD w/a good mix of rock/rap

2. farragut w/some good rap

10. Bearden.....their warmup music is absolutely terrible

Haha...this is a great topic. I couldn't agree with you more. I think I heard a "Boom Shake the Room" by Will Smith at Bearden. It gave me a nervous twitch. However, I think Maryville's might be worse. I actually think they have an Aqua song on their tape. I think it might have been "Come on Barbie, Let's go party." I nearly vomitted. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(R.U.R. @ May 10 2007 - 12:04 AM) 826456112[/snapback]my list goes....

Haha i swear one night I was thinking and I was like I want to start a topic about the Warm up music but never got around to it.

Personally I like Beardens warm up CD, the 90's music is great ha. But i think that Oak Ridge has one of the best warm up CDs. I also think that Sevier County has one of the worst Cds ever!!

QUOTE(R.U.R. @ May 9 2007 - 10:04 PM) 826456112[/snapback]my list goes....

You must be kidding, Bearden has some of the greatest songs on their warm-up cd. Large variety.

QUOTE(TtT @ May 10 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826456450[/snapback]You must be kidding, Bearden has some of the greatest songs on their warm-up cd. Large variety.

they may have good variety...but it's all boring music. warm-up cds need to be krunk, and get you hyped to play the game...bearden's MOS DEF did not do that for me. i honestly think that it's why we lossed haha.

I agree with Bearden having a terrible warmup cd. Warmup cd's should have fast or pump up music like techno, rock, and rap. The only song that I like on Bearden's warmup cd is that german techno from supertroopers soundtrack. Still that song isn't a warmup song. I think Morristown West's warmup cd is one of the best. It is pretty weird, too, though.

QUOTE(dins8 @ May 10 2007 - 06:48 AM) 826456240[/snapback]However, I think Maryville's might be worse. I actually think they have an Aqua song on their tape. I think it might have been "Come on Barbie, Let's go party." I nearly vomitted. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I too, love this topic. But I can assure you dins, the person who made that warm up tape was totally against the Aqua song. By the way, it was not "Come on Barbie, Let's go party." It was "Candyman." None the less, it still has no place on a warm up CD. But at the players' requests, that song is "tradition" for them. I'd say its about time to break "tradition."

Other than that song, it is a pretty solid warm up CD with U2, JayZ/Linkin Park, AC/DC, Rocky soundtrack, Nelly, Van Halen.

What are some of the songs that you guys have heard that make up a "good" warm up CD?

QUOTE(NedNatterjack @ May 10 2007 - 11:37 AM) 826456518[/snapback]I too, love this topic. But I can assure you dins, the person who made that warm up tape was totally against the Aqua song. By the way, it was not "Come on Barbie, Let's go party." It was "Candyman." None the less, it still has no place on a warm up CD. But at the players' requests, that song is "tradition" for them. I'd say its about time to break "tradition."

Other than that song, it is a pretty solid warm up CD with U2, JayZ/Linkin Park, AC/DC, Rocky soundtrack, Nelly, Van Halen.

What are some of the songs that you guys have heard that make up a "good" warm up CD?

So I did hear Aqua! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(NedNatterjack @ May 10 2007 - 11:37 AM) 826456518[/snapback]I too, love this topic. But I can assure you dins, the person who made that warm up tape was totally against the Aqua song. By the way, it was not "Come on Barbie, Let's go party." It was "Candyman." None the less, it still has no place on a warm up CD. But at the players' requests, that song is "tradition" for them. I'd say its about time to break "tradition."

some rage against the machine will always get me pumped...foo fighters everlong is good...and upbeat rap is good...can't go wrong w/eminem...i actually do remember liking maryville's warm up cd aside from the one song, i just forgot to put them on the list...they go 3rd behind farragut.