Boyd vs CSAS

chattanooga

QUOTE(CSAS Soccer @ May 11 2007 - 11:42 PM) 826457706[/snapback]The players are coached to hit that shot. Find the slot through the crowd and hit it low and hard. It did deflect off of a Boyd player, but that is what that shot is supposed to do. You can't call a scorched, 6-inch off the ground shot 'garbage.' After goals two and three, we purposefully slowed the pace. Sorry if you see it differently, but anyone who was there saw us come out and bring it to start the second half. Both our second and third goals were beautifully set up. I was glad that Boyd brought the enthusiasm, and to their credit, they played better than I've seen them play all year. Coach Walker must give excellent pregame talks. I hope that Boyd plays with that same level of enthusiasm against Notre Dame. If we can get by CCS, perhaps we can have a district 5 only region final.

CSAS will play Tuesday at 7.

I said the shot was a blast. It was garbage b/c a deflected goal is much uglier than if the initial shot would of went in.

You guys did come out in the 2nd half and get the go ahead goal, and a needed 3rd to play at your pace. Was a well played game on both sides. I hope Boyd brings that agaisnt Notre Dame.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(reaction @ May 11 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826457669[/snapback]CSAS wins 3-1.

Boyd hit the post and crossbar a few times but could't buy a goal.

I'm still scratchin my head wondering how CSAS is undefeated. There defense is def. there weak spot. They misplayed balls like it was going out of style... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I'm confused at why you would say the defense is the weakest part of the team. All other accounts have said just the opposite. Just wondering what your reasoning was?

QUOTE(soccerplayr @ May 12 2007 - 06:08 PM) 826458097[/snapback]I'm confused at why you would say the defense is the weakest part of the team. All other accounts have said just the opposite. Just wondering what your reasoning was?

Because thats my opinion at what I saw last night.

CASA's defence was pretty good against us, even if we didnt play as good as we could, and should had. (no offense meant to CSAS, it was probly you gusy that stopped us from doing that) I admit though, in Central's game agaisnt them they were very weak. And they aslo got scoed on by some weak teams, Tellico and tyner being two. Maybe their defense ain't weak, just not consistent???

Eh. I thought about 3-1, but decided CSAS would do better. I was off by one...

Side note: Hehe, this site never worked on my comp till tonight. YaY!

QUOTE(Cheamilion @ May 12 2007 - 08:16 PM) 826458209[/snapback]CASA's defence was pretty good against us, even if we didnt play as good as we could, and should had. (no offense meant to CSAS, it was probly you gusy that stopped us from doing that) I admit though, in Central's game agaisnt them they were very weak. And they aslo got scoed on by some weak teams, Tellico and tyner being two. Maybe their defense ain't weak, just not consistent???

Eh. I thought about 3-1, but decided CSAS would do better. I was off by one...

Side note: Hehe, this site never worked on my comp till tonight. YaY!

Many of the goals scored against csas were against weaker teams where the starting line-up was sitting. Of course a team that can hold web and Baylor to ties can shut out weaker teams like Tyner and Tellico with all their starters in the line up.

ps. congrats on getting the site on your computer.

QUOTE(soccerplayr @ May 13 2007 - 02:30 PM) 826458448[/snapback]Many of the goals scored against csas were against weaker teams where the starting line-up was sitting. Of course a team that can hold web and Baylor to ties can shut out weaker teams like Tyner and Tellico with all their starters in the line up.

ps. congrats on getting the site on your computer.

I figured it was something like this. It had just amazed me how it happened. Wasn't sure if possibly got a bit careless at times, or what. Figured it was JV though.

And, after i sent that, my comp wouldn't load the site again... Dang thing.