District 1 A

diamondkat07

What does fans think about the Unaka s University School matchup tonight I believe Unaka has to win back to back if I am not mistaken.

I am going to go out on a limb.

Game 1

Unaka-5

Univeristy School-3

Game 2

Unaka-7

Univeristy School-4

Just really depends on the pitching situation

Univeristy High will more than likely go with the Matthews kid 1st or 2nd game. Unaka I am predicting will throw Church or the freshman lefty one of the two games just depends on the situation because both teams are already advancing so I guess we will see what the outcome is at 4:30 whoever makes the fewest mistakes in the field will win this series.

QUOTE(diamondkat07 @ May 10 2007 - 02:13 PM) 826456545[/snapback]What does fans think about the Unaka s University School matchup tonight I believe Unaka has to win back to back if I am not mistaken.

I am going to go out on a limb.

Game 1

Unaka-5

Univeristy School-3

Game 2

Unaka-7

Univeristy School-4

Just really depends on the pitching situation

Univeristy High will more than likely go with the Matthews kid 1st or 2nd game. Unaka I am predicting will throw Church or the freshman lefty one of the two games just depends on the situation because both teams are already advancing so I guess we will see what the outcome is at 4:30 whoever makes the fewest mistakes in the field will win this series.

Well Unaka came out and won both games. They had to win both games to win the title , I believe the pitching of Unaka was pretty good. The first baseman for the Bucs had a little of an attitude with North Greene and Unaka. There should have been something done but there wasn't. But Unaka played a he** of a game.

QUOTE(ng_athlete @ May 11 2007 - 09:30 AM) 826457144[/snapback]Well Unaka came out and won both games. They had to win both games to win the title , I believe the pitching of Unaka was pretty good. The first baseman for the Bucs had a little of an attitude with North Greene and Unaka. There should have been something done but there wasn't. But Unaka played a he** of a game.

Tell me about it. Number 12 for UH (1B) was hitting stuff harder with his glove than he was his bat out there.

QUOTE(crazzyness @ May 11 2007 - 08:38 AM) 826457194[/snapback]Tell me about it. Number 12 for UH (1B) was hitting stuff harder with his glove than he was his bat out there.

His actions were the wrong thing to do, but Unaka are not free of fault either. They definately aren't angels. They were the instigators of the whole incident. Nobody mentions the fact that 12 was intentionally cleated. Unaka tried to play dirty the rest of the game. Also laying a hard tag is just good baseball, so he did nothing wrong in that respect. Church layed a hard tag later in the game to the UH Right Fielder and the dugout stayed silent.

QUOTE(BigDaddy14 @ May 11 2007 - 11:54 AM) 826457266[/snapback]His actions were the wrong thing to do, but Unaka are not free of fault either. They definately aren't angels. They were the instigators of the whole incident. Nobody mentions the fact that 12 was intentionally cleated. Unaka tried to play dirty the rest of the game. Also laying a hard tag is just good baseball, so he did nothing wrong in that respect. Church layed a hard tag later in the game to the UH Right Fielder and the dugout stayed silent.

Well if you you want to really get into it, it started when Otha streched his foot across the other side of the bag to trip a base runner, the he proceded to throw the baseball at him while he was on the ground. Then the umpire just sat there and looked at him. At least Borden had since enought to pretend to be mad... But whats to be expected from a bunch of spoiled brats. UH is the most undisiplined, whiney team in the district. Thats way everyone LOVES beeting the crap out of them. Cause everybody hates them. And its not just in baseball either... But everyone comes to a game against UH expecting crap like this, cause more often than not, you're going to see it from them. Say yesterday, you got kids flinging helments into the dugouts and shaking their heads at calls and throwing bats on the ground when they get a call they dont like... Its actually quite childish, and it gets old after a while. I personaly wish someone would tell some of those UH kids to grow up.

QUOTE(BigDaddy14 @ May 11 2007 - 09:54 AM) 826457266[/snapback]His actions were the wrong thing to do, but Unaka are not free of fault either. They definately aren't angels. They were the instigators of the whole incident. Nobody mentions the fact that 12 was intentionally cleated. Unaka tried to play dirty the rest of the game. Also laying a hard tag is just good baseball, so he did nothing wrong in that respect. Church layed a hard tag later in the game to the UH Right Fielder and the dugout stayed silent.

So, if it'd been me he'd been diggin a baseball out of his earhole, or parts more southerly. It's baseball. When you're being disrespected you have to deal with it. If you dish it out you'd best be ready to take it back in return. There's no crying in baseball.....

QUOTE(crazzyness @ May 11 2007 - 12:26 PM) 826457286[/snapback]Well if you you want to really get into it, it started when Otha streched his foot across the other side of the bag to trip a base runner, the he proceded to throw the baseball at him while he was on the ground. Then the umpire just sat there and looked at him. At least Borden had since enought to pretend to be mad... But whats to be expected from a bunch of spoiled brats. UH is the most undisiplined, whiney team in the district. Thats way everyone LOVES beeting the crap out of them. Cause everybody hates them. And its not just in baseball either... But everyone comes to a game against UH expecting crap like this, cause more often than not, you're going to see it from them. Say yesterday, you got kids flinging helments into the dugouts and shaking their heads at calls and throwing bats on the ground when they get a call they dont like... Its actually quite childish, and it gets old after a while. I personaly wish someone would tell some of those UH kids to grow up.

Everyone wants to beat us but we don't sit out there and complain about everything and the upmires reversed somecalls taht should have gone the other way and the whole time both teams played hard and the guy tried to cleat Otha so he reacted to it. And Bordon might not be the best coach but still its not all about the coach if the team can't play well together and that is one thing that University High can do. And number 2 is the one that is the whiney kid not the whole team so y take it out on the whole team when there is one guy that hurts it.

QUOTE(crazzyness @ May 11 2007 - 10:26 AM) 826457286[/snapback]Well if you you want to really get into it, it started when Otha streched his foot across the other side of the bag to trip a base runner, the he proceded to throw the baseball at him while he was on the ground. Then the umpire just sat there and looked at him. At least Borden had since enought to pretend to be mad... But whats to be expected from a bunch of spoiled brats. UH is the most undisiplined, whiney team in the district. Thats way everyone LOVES beeting the crap out of them. Cause everybody hates them. And its not just in baseball either... But everyone comes to a game against UH expecting crap like this, cause more often than not, you're going to see it from them. Say yesterday, you got kids flinging helments into the dugouts and shaking their heads at calls and throwing bats on the ground when they get a call they dont like... Its actually quite childish, and it gets old after a while. I personaly wish someone would tell some of those UH kids to grow up.

If you were actually at the game then you know that Otha did not trip anyone. The hole in his pants didnt magically appear after that play happened. If you are going to post at least get your facts straight. So what are your thoughts on Medina throwing dirt into Otha's face? Was that right?No. Otha dropped the issue after it happened, but the Unaka players kept talking crap to him. We may not be liked, but unaka is not exactly everyone's favorite team either. I have listened to Unaka fans for a few years now, and they argue every call that is not made their way. Unaka fans are the most childish bunch i have ever seen. Grown men and women should not come to baseball games or any high school sporting event, to harass the other teams players. The whole game while Evanshen was pitching the fans were constanly making comments directly to him. What makes it worse is the fact that they are adults. They need to learn to respect the game and their opponent enough to grow up. So if you want to talk about growing up then talk to YOUR FANS!!!! Sure #2 has a whining problem, but as soon as he starts it the entire bench is yelling at him. We are trying to take care of our issues.

QUOTE(RangerCountry @ May 12 2007 - 02:24 PM) 826458057[/snapback]Everything aside just bring it come Wednesday. I dont know about you but Unaka is headed back to the boro baby.

I wouldn't get cocky just yet. It's a tough road and you all know that as well as anyone. I hope Unaka does get back to state. It helps this area and conference look better. But I hope UH can do it as well. We have to make it past monday befor we start looking at coming up to Stoney Creek.

QUOTE(BigDaddy14 @ May 12 2007 - 04:32 PM) 826458058[/snapback]I wouldn't get cocky just yet. It's a tough road and you all know that as well as anyone. I hope Unaka does get back to state. It helps this area and conference look better. But I hope UH can do it as well. We have to make it past monday befor we start looking at coming up to Stoney Creek.

Well UH should get to Wed. Washburns ace is a senior (if i remember right) and he has some decent stuff, but he's also their star short-stop (again, if i remember right) so they will have some pretty weak stops in their defense... And give Washburn the home field advantage, cause their field is LITERALY on the side of a hill, and they're used to it...