"All Knoxville" Coach T

dins8

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NedNatterjack @ May 13 2007 - 01:09 AM) 826458309[/snapback]Good list...as for the love for the defenders...

CAKs keeper...defender

Caesar Ruis...defender

Blaise Smock...defender

Ridge Carter...defender

Walker...defender

I was talking about guys on the back line, specifically guys who are marking up these talented forwards. Not keepers or defensive mids. I am not sure where Blaise, Marvin, or Ridge play.

I also agree about Mark and Cambden and one more name to throw out there could be Diego fo OR.

QUOTE(Soccer Gypsy @ May 13 2007 - 09:41 AM) 826458374[/snapback]I was talking about guys on the back line, specifically guys who are marking up these talented forwards. Not keepers or defensive mids. I am not sure where Blaise, Marvin, or Ridge play.

I also agree about Mark and Cambden and one more name to throw out there could be Diego fo OR.

Good point...forgot about Diego.

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 13 2007 - 10:52 AM) 826458400[/snapback]I really dont see how you could leave out Nic Paulucci, or Camden Brown off the list.

Stein and Hutchins from Webb, no way Hutchins cant be on the list.

I'm not familiar enough with these players. I have only seen Webb play once. Who do Nic and Camden play for?

QUOTE(dins8 @ May 13 2007 - 06:22 PM) 826458520[/snapback]I'm not familiar enough with these players. I have only seen Webb play once. Who do Nic and Camden play for?

Camden Brown is a senior and plays for Karns. He has like 17 goals this year 13 assist i think. Signed to Radford this year. Majority of karns goals are from him. Great player.

Nic is the sweeper for Farragut. He started for Farragut vs Bearden, you mentioned him being subbed out. Defensive player of the year last year Prep Xtra i think, and all prep xtra.

Stein is the stopper(d midfield?) for Webb and is quick as lightning and holds the defense together.I think he is going to Birmingham Southern

Alex Hutchins is a sophmore for Webb and has like 10 goals I think with 5 game winning(tieing) goals. Plays for Crush Aresenal, I think he led scoring in the Premier League this year for them.

All great players. But I realise you dont know who they are so obviously they cant be on the list...dang I wish all high school games were on TV, thatd be amazing.

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 13 2007 - 05:09 PM) 826458539[/snapback]Camden Brown is a senior and plays for Karns. He has like 17 goals this year 13 assist i think. Signed to Radford this year. Majority of karns goals are from him. Great player.

Nic is the sweeper for Farragut. He started for Farragut vs Bearden, you mentioned him being subbed out. Defensive player of the year last year Prep Xtra i think, and all prep xtra.

Stein is the stopper(d midfield?) for Webb and is quick as lightning and holds the defense together.I think he is going to Birmingham Southern

Alex Hutchins is a sophmore for Webb and has like 10 goals I think with 5 game winning(tieing) goals. Plays for Crush Aresenal, I think he led scoring in the Premier League this year for them.

All great players. But I realise you dont know who they are so obviously they cant be on the list...dang I wish all high school games were on TV, thatd be amazing.

I agree, its a shame that they all arnt on tv..

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 13 2007 - 07:09 PM) 826458539[/snapback]Nic is the sweeper for Farragut. He started for Farragut vs Bearden, you mentioned him being subbed out. Defensive player of the year last year Prep Xtra i think, and all prep xtra.

I almost want to say he was all state last year but not 100%. He is a great defender. It is a shame he has missed most of the season.

QUOTE(YouWishYouWereARebel @ May 13 2007 - 07:41 PM) 826458642[/snapback]It might just be me but i don't think 6 players make up a "team"

That is why I named 18...Aren't there normally around 18 on a soccer team? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 13 2007 - 05:09 PM) 826458539[/snapback]Camden Brown is a senior and plays for Karns. He has like 17 goals this year 13 assist i think. Signed to Radford this year. Majority of karns goals are from him. Great player.

I really like Farragut's sweeper as well. But hasn't he been out most of the season?