"All Knoxville" Coach T

dins8

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 13 2007 - 09:18 PM) 826458710[/snapback]Yeah but he played amazing before he got hurt and when he came back his speed and play were just as good

What happened to him on Friday? Will he be back on Tuesday?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(asian invasion @ May 14 2007 - 12:50 AM) 826458739[/snapback]Alex Hutchins is a sophmore for Webb and has like 10 goals I think with 5 game winning(tieing) goals. Plays for Crush Aresenal, I think he led scoring in the Premier League this year for them.

hutch didn't lead the premier league in scoring i dont think

Brandon...honestly..read what I said. He led the "Crush Arsenal" in scoring this year. And he did lead them in scoring...also if you wanted it to be said then why not just say it "Brandon led the Premier League this year in scoring followed by Hutchins in second place"

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 14 2007 - 08:35 AM) 826458820[/snapback]Brandon...honestly..read what I said. He led the "Crush Arsenal" in scoring this year. And he did lead them in scoring...also if you wanted it to be said then why not just say it "Brandon led the Premier League this year in scoring followed by Hutchins in second place"

Actually i think hutch did have the most goals in premier league 90 =D

QUOTE(TtT @ May 14 2007 - 10:01 AM) 826458869[/snapback]Actually i think hutch did have the most goals in premier league 90 =D

disregard this, Alex was 4th leader scorer in premier league with 10 goals and 4 assists

Alexander Darsinos - 9goals 15assists - TNFC 90 Blue

Bradley Jacobs - 11goals 4assists - TNFC 90 Blue

Brandon Tarr - 11goals 4assists - TNFC 90 Blue

Alex Hutchins - 10goals 4assists - KFC Arsenal

Parker Duncan - 6goals 6assists - KFC Arsenal

http://www.hotstat.com/classic/standings.cfm?did=2675

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 14 2007 - 08:35 AM) 826458820[/snapback]Brandon...honestly..read what I said. He led the "Crush Arsenal" in scoring this year. And he did lead them in scoring...also if you wanted it to be said then why not just say it "Brandon led the Premier League this year in scoring followed by Hutchins in second place"

I don't know why you thought that that was what he wanted to be said, but oh well. He was just saying what was true and he misunderstood your post a little. No need to try to start an argument or anything over it. Where does Darsinos play high school? Those are impressive numbers!

QUOTE(ah20 @ May 14 2007 - 01:10 PM) 826458941[/snapback]I don't know why you thought that that was what he wanted to be said, but oh well. He was just saying what was true and he misunderstood your post a little. No need to try to start an argument or anything over it. Where does Darsinos play high school? Those are impressive numbers!

He plays for MBA