Marshall County Moves On

allaboutsports

Marshall County returns a favor from last year as they defeat the Lipscomb Mustangs 2-0.

A great game by all players from Marshall County. Many stepped up and played the caliber of ball that is the norm from a Marshall County team. The errors that have plagued Marshall County weren't there today. It was a typical Monday game for the Tigers. Mondays have been very good for the Tigers this year and today was no different. A very good team effort as everyone played a big part of todays game.

Good Game Guys. Lets savor this win and prepare for whomever wins betweem Giles County and Ezell Harding

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(allaboutsports @ May 14 2007 - 05:19 PM) 826459054[/snapback]Marshall County returns a favor from last year as they defeat the Lipscomb Mustangs 2-0.

A great game by all players from Marshall County. Many stepped up and played the caliber of ball that is the norm from a Marshall County team. The errors that have plagued Marshall County weren't there today. It was a typical Monday game for the Tigers. Mondays have been very good for the Tigers this year and today was no different. A very good team effort as everyone played a big part of todays game.

Good Game Guys. Lets savor this win and prepare for whomever wins betweem Giles County and Ezell Harding

any idea how some of the Lipscomb players played?

Congratulations to the Marshall Co. Tigers on their win over David Lipscomb. I listened to some of the game over the internet and was also able to hear the end of the game at the Page Picnic from my car radio. I believe that Seth Lintz struck out 10 or 11 for Marshall Co. I guess it's back down to Pulaski for the Regional Championship on Wed. since Giles beat Ezell-Harding 10-0 since both 9-AA teams lost.

QUOTE(PageMan @ May 14 2007 - 08:28 PM) 826459174[/snapback]Congratulations to the Marshall Co. Tigers on their win over David Lipscomb. I listened to some of the game over the internet and was also able to hear the end of the game at the Page Picnic from my car radio. I believe that Seth Lintz struck out 10 or 11 for Marshall Co. I guess it's back down to Pulaski for the Regional Championship on Wed. since Giles beat Ezell-Harding 10-0 since both 9-AA teams lost.

Pageman, would you consider becoming LewisburgMan if we can get the money right ??

Big win by the Tigers over DL and a revenge win at that.

With it being Monday & with Lintz on the mound, I think true blue Tiger fans knew we

had a pretty good shot today. And our guys came through !!!

I can't wait for round five and the rubber match between us & Giles Wednesday.

Ought to be a good one.

QUOTE(PageMan @ May 14 2007 - 09:00 PM) 826459211[/snapback]Sorry tigerman - I signed my contract with Page today for next year - ha ha - money was not a consideration - another ha ha.

I'll be in Pulaski on Wednesday for the Regional Championship. Good luck to both teams.

Pageman, every contract has a buyout clause. We'll be in touch.

Come on, you have to admit it's pretty fun & wacky being around Tiger fans !!!

As far as Wednesday, forget hitting, pitching & defense, our coaches have one

simple task wednesday. Convince our players it's not wednesday but instead it's

Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(mcfan10 @ May 14 2007 - 09:41 PM) 826459277[/snapback]Anybody know who went on the hill for Giles County today???

Anybody know who went on the hill for Giles County today???

Clay Sanderson

Well, I'm not a true Marshall Co. fan, but I do enjoy watching them play and have great respect for Coach Joe George. I remember several years ago I really hated the Tigers, but over the years I gained respect for their players and fans. Living only 25 miles north of Lewisburg, I can make their games without spending a lot of gas money. I have developed a respect for Coach Monk as well since he scouts a lot of the Page games. After Page lost out, I guess I have become sort of a Marshall Co. fan, but I'll never be anything but a PageMan. Should be an exciting game on Wednesday in Pulaski and I'm glad I'll be able to watch it.