marion vs meigs

thechosen1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(thechosen1 @ May 15 2007 - 12:05 PM) 826459535[/snapback]marion co. vs meigs co. any thoughts

Meigs will win in 5 innings. After seeing Marion last nite, the Warriors would finish 4th in District 5AA. No contest. Roberts may throw a no hitter. Marion got a gift last nite, but it won't happen against Meigs.

QUOTE(mexican @ May 15 2007 - 01:28 PM) 826459574[/snapback]Meigs will win in 5 innings. After seeing Marion last nite, the Warriors would finish 4th in District 5AA. No contest. Roberts may throw a no hitter. Marion got a gift last nite, but it won't happen against Meigs.

That is good to know. Now I want have to wonder if I have to record American Idol or not. I should be able to get home in time to watch live. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Meigs will know they are in a game, I promise.

QUOTE(volsbbfan @ May 15 2007 - 01:51 PM) 826459588[/snapback]That is good to know. Now I want have to wonder if I have to record American Idol or not. I should be able to get home in time to watch live. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Meigs will know they are in a game, I promise.

I know Shaw is a good pitcher so the 1-0 score is not that telling if Shaw was "on". I'm much more curious if Marion's pitching is as good as the 0 on the Central side indicates. Roberts has very good control, and Meigs' bats seem to be heating up at the right time so this could be a dual if Marion has a good #2 to throw.

QUOTE(zoid @ May 15 2007 - 02:19 PM) 826459598[/snapback]I know Shaw is a good pitcher so the 1-0 score is not that telling if Shaw was "on". I'm much more curious if Marion's pitching is as good as the 0 on the Central side indicates. Roberts has very good control, and Meigs' bats seem to be heating up at the right time so this could be a dual if Marion has a good #2 to throw.

Last nite the pitcher for Marion threw strikes but only average at best. Garland, Roberts, Shaw, Aderhold, Bean, Davis, Beard from district 5 much better. If he was number one, Meigs will light up number 2 for sure. Central hit him but right at them all night. Don't bring the swords cause this will not be a dual.

QUOTE(volsbbfan @ May 15 2007 - 01:51 PM) 826459588[/snapback]That is good to know. Now I want have to wonder if I have to record American Idol or not. I should be able to get home in time to watch live. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Meigs will know they are in a game, I promise.

meigs will know it's a game, only because Marion promised to show up. I am telling you now Roberts isn't 10-0 for nothing.

QUOTE(mexican @ May 15 2007 - 02:31 PM) 826459606[/snapback]Last nite the pitcher for Marion threw strikes but only average at best. Garland, Roberts, Shaw, Aderhold, Bean, Davis, Beard from district 5 much better. If he was number one, Meigs will light up number 2 for sure. Central hit him but right at them all night. Don't bring the swords cause this will not be a dual.

Yeah, I read the paper and sounded like Chargers just couldn't find a hole with their bats. The Tigers really miss Meadows, behind, and at, the plate but their D is usually solid, not as good with Roberts on the mound but hopefully good enough to win. If Marion's pitching is less than stellar Tigers should win. A win would be huge allowing Tigers to host again Friday.

QUOTE(zoid @ May 15 2007 - 05:44 PM) 826459647[/snapback]Yeah, I read the paper and sounded like Chargers just couldn't find a hole with their bats. The Tigers really miss Meadows, behind, and at, the plate but their D is usually solid, not as good with Roberts on the mound but hopefully good enough to win. If Marion's pitching is less than stellar Tigers should win. A win would be huge allowing Tigers to host again Friday.

I dont think it will be a 5 inning game, but Meigs will win....

QUOTE(wingman10 @ May 15 2007 - 04:52 PM) 826459681[/snapback]pulling for Marion Co

I give my whole heart to the Marion County Baseball team, they have played excellent ball this year and they deserve a state championship. As for canadian.... we'll see on Wednesday who comes out on top. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

who says they will throw there number 2????? Didnt Shaw throw in the tourn when Central went down in 8 on 2 past balls 3-2??? And didnt Mcminn split w/Meigs in the season?? and didnt Mcminn beat Meigs to force a if nec. game??? and didnt Marion beat Shaw 1-0???? But yea Mexican u could b right it could end in 5 but I think the Warriors will make trip neway!!