CAK/Catholic ... Farragut/Bearden

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 16 2007 - 09:13 PM) 826460802[/snapback]I'm waiting for you to bite!! These teams could be in it for a while(Bearden), you might as well start predicting now.

Haha...don't want to throw out any predictions. I believe I have agitated a few players. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> But I probably won't be able to resist a wordy write up on one of the two games tonight. (I am still not sure which one I will attend).

QUOTE(dins8 @ May 17 2007 - 07:08 AM) 826460988[/snapback]Haha...don't want to throw out any predictions. I believe I have agitated a few players. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> But I probably won't be able to resist a wordy write up on one of the two games tonight. (I am still not sure which one I will attend).

Since WMAK is showing the Bearden/Farragut game you can see both!

QUOTE(easttnref @ May 16 2007 - 04:46 AM) 826460029[/snapback]What if they went back to division 2 where thay belong with the other private schools who recruit and if these schools say they don't it is bull, but personally i think becasue these 2 schools didn't compete when they were in division 2 before in all sports they complained till they got put back and it is ridiculous.

CAK doesn't recruit and I am pretty sure Catholic doesn't either. Good try though

QUOTE(easttnref @ May 16 2007 - 06:46 AM) 826460029[/snapback]What if they went back to division 2 where thay belong with the other private schools who recruit and if these schools say they don't it is bull, but personally i think becasue these 2 schools didn't compete when they were in division 2 before in all sports they complained till they got put back and it is ridiculous.

That is pretty funny. Maybe you should learn what division the teams play in or have played in before you try to accuse them. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(vols14 @ May 17 2007 - 10:59 AM) 826461129[/snapback]CAK doesn't recruit and I am pretty sure Catholic doesn't either. Good try though

Oh my bad CAK just sends out letters from Furman to the better players in the area trying to get them to attend CAK so they can be recruited easier by Furman so they have people who recruit for them. but recruiting or not they should not be with the public schools they should go AAA or Division 2 or just get rid of dividions all together and lets have one state champ because right now we are not on a level playing field

If i heard right CAK has D-1 sports, trainers on campus to train there athletes now is that fair cause i could only imagine what that bill runs but oh yeah the kids pay to go to school there making it a private school so they should go play with their own. Public and private should be seperate or private should have to play in the top divisions because they are given coaching, training, and budgets that public schools cannot compete with

QUOTE(easttnref @ May 17 2007 - 01:25 PM) 826461237[/snapback]Oh my bad CAK just sends out letters from Furman to the better players in the area trying to get them to attend CAK so they can be recruited easier by Furman so they have people who recruit for them. but recruiting or not they should not be with the public schools they should go AAA or Division 2 or just get rid of dividions all together and lets have one state champ because right now we are not on a level playing field

If i heard right CAK has D-1 sports, trainers on campus to train there athletes now is that fair cause i could only imagine what that bill runs but oh yeah the kids pay to go to school there making it a private school so they should go play with their own. Public and private should be seperate or private should have to play in the top divisions because they are given coaching, training, and budgets that public schools cannot compete with

1. I have no clue of what you are referring to with the Furman thing.

2. We most likely are going AAA or Division 2 in 2009, so you will get your wish.

3. Yes, we have D-1 sports trainers. Are you telling me that public schools do not have athletic trainers on campus?

4. There will never be a level playing field.