UEFA CUP FINAL

mania22

SEVILLE 2

RCD Espanyol 2

SEville 3 to 1 in pk shootout

i know this doesnt go with TN high school Soccer but just wondering who else caught that match today? great match, full of lots of excitement...any soccer lover would have enjoyed this one..

QUOTE(mania22 @ May 16 2007 - 04:26 PM) 826460469[/snapback]SEVILLE 2

RCD Espanyol 2

SEville 3 to 1 in pk shootout

i know this doesnt go with TN high school Soccer but just wondering who else caught that match today? great match, full of lots of excitement...any soccer lover would have enjoyed this one..

I didn't get to see this one. Do you know when it will be re-played

It was a GREAT game both teams left everything on the field, i hated seeing the Espanyol players miss those Pks. It was such an emotional game, they cried after the loss. Sevilla is a great team and still has a chance to win the Spanish Primera(not much of one but possible), that would be a great feat.

Both teams play such an attractive offensive style of football. I think Sevilla played better though and deserved it. Both of Espanyol's goals were deflections. Palop, sevilla's keeper, is a great player. He truly won the UEFA CUP for Sevilla. In the round of 16 2nd game he scored a header at the end of the game off a corner when Sevilla push everyone up. That goal was necessary to go on through aggregate. HE SAVED 3 PK's!!! He is astounding and I think he is the player of the tournament.