Monterey or Whitwell

softballmomlefty

QUOTE(jhoutsider @ May 18 2007 - 09:05 PM) 826462327[/snapback]any score yet?

Whitwell won 11-1. It was a great game. Monterey struck first with a run in the first on a throwing error. After that it was all Whitwell. Whitwell struck back with a 3-run homer by Whitney Long. I think it was two innings after that and another 3-run homer by katie easterly followed by a solo homer by taylor mac. Monterey never gave up and fought hard to the end. It was a great game and the fan support for Whitwell was the best i ever seen. Good luck Whitwell in the BORO next week

first of all congrats goes out to the lady tigers .. on great game .. got to give a shout out to my lady wildcats for a tremendous season.. you all still young and no reason we shouldnt have this chance again to advance to the state .. whitwells stick totally came a live if the hit like that thru rest of tourney no reason you ladys cant win state ... very classy bunch of ladys .. even though we werent there very long .. seemed like a good community that supports their teams ,, and nice bunch of ppl to talk to also..........so im running from here on out for the whitwell lady tigers to take it all.. good luck in the boro ladys .. you got support in middle tennessee rooting you all on to win ...!

QUOTE(walker66 @ May 19 2007 - 06:13 AM) 826462627[/snapback]first of all congrats goes out to the lady tigers .. on great game .. got to give a shout out to my lady wildcats for a tremendous season.. you all still young and no reason we shouldnt have this chance again to advance to the state .. whitwells stick totally came a live if the hit like that thru rest of tourney no reason you ladys cant win state ... very classy bunch of ladys .. even though we werent there very long .. seemed like a good community that supports their teams ,, and nice bunch of ppl to talk to also..........so im running from here on out for the whitwell lady tigers to take it all.. good luck in the boro ladys .. you got support in middle tennessee rooting you all on to win ...!

Thank you very much for the compliments. You have a very good team that is very well-coached. We enjoyed having you thanks for the support and confidence in the state. Good luck next year you will do well with a young team.