cascade beats s town

hurricane

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First off congrats to Summertown on a great season. You all have a great ball club and your coaches, players, & fans are class acts. It is a shame that both teams could not make it to state. As for the game I know I amy sound bias since Cascade won but this was the best baseball game I have ever seen live. Cascade was leading 3-0 through four innings before Summertown took a 5-3 lead after five. In the top of the sixth Cascade had a two run homer to tie the game at 5. In the bottom of the sixth Summertown scored 4 runs to take a 9-5 lead after six. With two outs in the top of the seventh inning Cascade was able to take over the lead scoring five runs to take a 10-9 lead. In the bottom of the seventh Summertwon had a runner on second with two outs. The batter hit a rope into center field and the CF came up throwing a rope to tag out the runner at home ending the game. The grit, heart , and determination shined bright today for the Champs. Good luck throughout the state tourney. This is the first team of any kind at Cascade to make it to the state tourney. Keep up the great work and congrats on your accomplishments this far.

Go Champs

Wow! Sounds like a heck of a game! Knew it would be, hated to miss it. Congrat's to Cascade and good luck and do 9-A proud. Now that Richland rematch looks to be posssible. Yes its too bad both teams could not go seems like they were the ones to beat. Got any stat's? from this game?

QUOTE(redeyedmd @ May 18 2007 - 09:27 PM) 826462364[/snapback]Wow! Sounds like a heck of a game! Knew it would be, hated to miss it. Congrat's to Cascade and good luck and do 9-A proud. Now that Richland rematch looks to be posssible. Yes its too bad both teams could not go seems like they were the ones to beat. Got any stat's? from this game?

Congratulations to Coach Parker and the Cascade baseball team for making the State tournament in Murfreesboro. Great job to win at Summertown. Keep it going next week.

QUOTE(borodbackscoach @ May 18 2007 - 08:45 PM) 826462390[/snapback]Congratulation to Parker from a former player who has known you since the beginning when you were umpiring M'boro Babe Ruth at Oaklands Mansion. Glad your coaching, cause you were an awful umpire! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

CONGRATS CASCADE YOUR HARD WORK HAS PAID OFF AND I AM HAPPY FOR YALL you guys have really stepped up your efforts since coach parker has gotten there and your fans and teams have stepped up with a lot of hard work

CONGRATS NOW GO FINISH YOUR GOAL

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 18 2007 - 11:36 PM) 826462544[/snapback]CONGRATS CASCADE YOUR HARD WORK HAS PAID OFF AND I AM HAPPY FOR YALL you guys have really stepped up your efforts since coach parker has gotten there and your fans and teams have stepped up with a lot of hard work

CONGRATS NOW GO FINISH YOUR GOAL

OK Riverdaleman, don't be playing favorites since we are both coming to your place on Tuesday. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Don't save all the good seats for them!!

QUOTE(NEWSTANG @ May 18 2007 - 10:40 PM) 826462551[/snapback]OK Riverdaleman, don't be playing favorites since we are both coming to your place on Tuesday. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Don't save all the good seats for them!!

i think you are a USJ fan is that right? parker helped coach at RIVERDALE several years ago but there will be NO favorites when you show up to our park we will treat everyoneof you with great hospitality..just come enjoy a game and some great food that we will have for you

good luck to you all

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 18 2007 - 11:43 PM) 826462554[/snapback]i think you are a USJ fan is that right? parker helped coach at RIVERDALE several years ago but there will be NO favorites when you show up to our park we will treat everyoneof you with great hospitality..just come enjoy a game and some great food that we will have for you

good luck to you all

We are from Huntingdon and we got some of that great food last year. I was very glad to see we were coming back to your place this year.

QUOTE(NEWSTANG @ May 18 2007 - 10:48 PM) 826462562[/snapback]We are from Huntingdon and we got some of that great food last year. I was very glad to see we were coming back to your place this year.

great!!!!!look for me in the afternoon session i have to go to a class each day next week so i wont be there early but everyone knows who i am OK

Good luck to yall and i can assure you that you will be well taken care of just like last year

QUOTE(NEWSTANG @ May 19 2007 - 12:48 AM) 826462562[/snapback]We are from Huntingdon and we got some of that great food last year. I was very glad to see we were coming back to your place this year.

Yeah that consession stand was pretty darn good... Only complaint is I wish they had bigger benches in the dugout lol... But looking foward to coming to Riverdale's field again. Great facility.