Lookout Valley

tdodls

Congrats to a fighting Jackets team, after falling behind 6-2 the Jackets fought back to win 11-6. With a strong performance from Brandon O'Dell at the mound and some great hitting and strong defense they fought back to win. Now on to the state.

Now on to Cascade, not much known about this team so any insight would be appreciated.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tdodls @ May 20 2007 - 08:27 AM) 826463300[/snapback]Congrats to a fighting Jackets team, after falling behind 6-2 the Jackets fought back to win 11-6. With a strong performance from Brandon O'Dell at the mound and some great hitting and strong defense they fought back to win. Now on to the state.

Now on to Cascade, not much known about this team so any insight would be appreciated.

Welsome to the T. Congrats and good luck. Cascade is a very solid team with good pitching and they play with the never give up attitude.

QUOTE(tdodls @ May 20 2007 - 08:27 AM) 826463300[/snapback]Congrats to a fighting Jackets team, after falling behind 6-2 the Jackets fought back to win 11-6. With a strong performance from Brandon O'Dell at the mound and some great hitting and strong defense they fought back to win. Now on to the state.

I'll give it to you this way. You can't always compare scores but here goes. I know you saw Mt.Pleasant play in your tournament so you can compare. Mt.Pleasant got beat 4 times by Summertown all by 10 runs or more. Cascade beat Summertown by a run. I really thought Summertown would be in the state tournament. This region must really be tough this year. I noticed Rockwood is going to the state and we beat them. They weren't in the same class with the top 2 or 3 of our region, in my opinion.

Just wondered if anyone could give some info on the Lookout Valley Squad? Is the region they played in tough overall. What are their strenghts and weakness?Cascade has had a great year and this is their first time ever to state. Should be a great matchup on Tuesday between these two teams. Its hard for me to say who has the upperhand in this one not knowing alot about LV. I will go with Cascade though.

Go Champs

QUOTE(theyoungtiger @ May 21 2007 - 08:09 AM) 826463882[/snapback]I'll give it to you this way. You can't always compare scores but here goes. I know you saw Mt.Pleasant play in your tournament so you can compare. Mt.Pleasant got beat 4 times by Summertown all by 10 runs or more. Cascade beat Summertown by a run. I really thought Summertown would be in the state tournament. This region must really be tough this year. I noticed Rockwood is going to the state and we beat them. They weren't in the same class with the top 2 or 3 of our region, in my opinion.

all it takes is one game.

QUOTE(theyoungtiger @ May 21 2007 - 06:09 AM) 826463882[/snapback]I'll give it to you this way. You can't always compare scores but here goes. I know you saw Mt.Pleasant play in your tournament so you can compare. Mt.Pleasant got beat 4 times by Summertown all by 10 runs or more. Cascade beat Summertown by a run. I really thought Summertown would be in the state tournament. This region must really be tough this year. I noticed Rockwood is going to the state and we beat them. They weren't in the same class with the top 2 or 3 of our region, in my opinion.

well you can give more of your opinions throughout the week

QUOTE(wingman10 @ May 22 2007 - 04:50 AM) 826464426[/snapback]Hoping for a Cascade win...but Lookout Valley will be tough

Cascade showed us with their win on Friday at STown that the tougher it is the harder they play!!! Go Champions!!!

QUOTE(Took @ May 21 2007 - 10:17 PM) 826464323[/snapback]well you can give more of your opinions throughout the week

I assume you are a Rockwood fan. Really didn't mean any disrespect. I have enjoyed watching MP play ya'll the last 2 years. The bottom of your order just didn't seem strong enough to play up to the competition in state play. Your 6 - 9 hitters were weak earlier in the year. They may have turned it around since then, I know ours did later in the year.