Lookout Valley

tdodls

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ May 22 2007 - 07:07 PM) 826464740[/snapback]Cascade lost 11-0 to LV. Good hitting ball club LV has. Cascade will start their stud tomorrow so hopefully there will be a change in the outcome that was today.

Go Champs

WOW! Not Cascades day. Never thought that would be the outcome, did not know anything about L-Vally but they must have had a heck of a pitcher throwing at those Champs bats? Good luck in the morning.

QUOTE(redeyedmd @ May 22 2007 - 07:38 PM) 826464753[/snapback]WOW! Not Cascades day. Never thought that would be the outcome, did not know anything about L-Vally but they must have had a heck of a pitcher throwing at those Champs bats? Good luck in the morning.

With mo on the mound it would have looked and smelled different. Saw players there from Chapel Hill, Webb, Mboro Christian, Shelbyville there to support mo. Kid's got a lot of friends win or loose. Lvalley has some sticks.....well trained.

QUOTE(confounded @ May 22 2007 - 07:00 PM) 826464761[/snapback]With mo on the mound it would have looked and smelled different. Saw players there from Chapel Hill, Webb, Mboro Christian, Shelbyville there to support mo. Kid's got a lot of friends win or loose. Lvalley has some sticks.....well trained.

Game was an unexpected blow out... Both teams looked tight through the first 3 innings, but the valley exploded after a 2 run laser cleared the left field fence of the bat of Brandon O'Dell... Im not sure if Cascade underestimated the valley, but the probably wish they would have started their ace today against a pretty good jacket squad... hopefully the bats will stay hot for Jackets as they prepare for tomorrows game! Cascade showed a lot of class, best of luck to yall tomorrow!

QUOTE(redeyedmd @ May 22 2007 - 07:38 PM) 826464753[/snapback]WOW! Not Cascades day. Never thought that would be the outcome, did not know anything about L-Vally but they must have had a heck of a pitcher throwing at those Champs bats? Good luck in the morning.

even with Mo...LV would have won. Cascade could not hit

QUOTE(wingman10 @ May 22 2007 - 10:35 PM) 826464920[/snapback]even with Mo...LV would have won. Cascade could not hit

Very true. O'Dell was all over the place and walked seven. Cascade couldn't make him pay for it though. Don't think MoMo was available after throwing twice in five days last week. May not be available Wednesday either. We'll see. It takes more than just one game to win the title. So what is the point of throwing your ace without sufficient rest? Looks like it cost Rockwood, Cleveland, Marshall County and Gibbs among others.

QUOTE(confounded @ May 22 2007 - 08:00 PM) 826464761[/snapback]With mo on the mound it would have looked and smelled different. Saw players there from Chapel Hill, Webb, Mboro Christian, Shelbyville there to support mo. Kid's got a lot of friends win or loose. Lvalley has some sticks.....well trained.

Not saying i dont like MoMo,but i highly doubt there were any players from Chapel Hill there to support Cascade.

QUOTE(rocketman1 @ May 23 2007 - 08:34 AM) 826465118[/snapback]Not saying i dont like MoMo,but i highly doubt there were any players from Chapel Hill there to support Cascade.

Well im sure nobody cares if you support Cascade or not. I dont know if Wingman has seen Mo Mo pitch or not, but Cascade may have not beaten LV lastnight but if Mo Mo pitched and was well rested they would not have lost 11-0. Chapel Hill and everyone else in the district and region knows that because he beat everyone of them. If Mo Mo is ready to go today Cascade beats Rockwood and plays again tonight. I know he would have had no buisness pitching lastnight due to throwing over 230 pitches in a 5 day span. Good luck champs. Win one game at a time. Either way we are pround of you for representing district 9A and region 5A. I would actually like to see Levi pitch today and let Mo Mo either get a shot at JCS or a rematch with LV. Good luck to all teams in the tournament.

Go Champs

QUOTE(rocketman1 @ May 23 2007 - 08:34 AM) 826465118[/snapback]Not saying i dont like MoMo,but i highly doubt there were any players from Chapel Hill there to support Cascade.

After watching our baseball game yesterday, I went over and cheered for the Lady Rockets. It may be hard for YOU to believe, but there are some fans from both schools who show enough class to support the other when they have been knocked out of the post-season!

QUOTE(cascade11 @ May 23 2007 - 10:38 AM) 826465193[/snapback]After watching our baseball game yesterday, I went over and cheered for the Lady Rockets. It may be hard for YOU to believe, but there are some fans from both schools who show enough class to support the other when they have been knocked out of the post-season!

Sorry about rocketman comment(my kid) sometimes he don't know no better. He usually has a LITTLE more class then that. I don't know if any rockets were there but sorry about the loss. Thanks for going watching them lady rockets they are a great group of girls. Sounds like next year will be very spirited again with Cascade/Forrest going head to head again. Good job repesenting the region. Next year hope the cleat is on our foot!