ut18vols

Class A State Tournament  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Class A State Tournament

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MidTnAg @ May 21 2007 - 07:53 PM) 826464243[/snapback]Easily the best three teams at State are (in order)

Trinity Christian

East Robertson

Forrest

Next are:

Friendship Christian & Midway

Then way, way behind are:

University School

Whitwell

Adamsville

i coached in games this year againest Friendship and Whitwell......they are both VERY good teams....Friendship can hit from top to bottom and so can Whitwell....watched Midway play in Athens....didn;t look that good while they were there......not sure why.....Whitwell or Friendship is better.......thats just from what i coached and saw......Whitwell has been on a roll since the Soddy Daisy tournament.......and Friendship looked like they could play with anyone at Crossville this year.....good luck to all.

QUOTE(ut18vols @ May 21 2007 - 09:46 AM) 826463945[/snapback]Looks like Trinity is the huge favorite then East, Forrest, and Whitwell trailing but have some supporters

I have to agree. Trinity is the defending state champ and I can understand them being a huge favorite.

QUOTE(MidTnAg @ May 21 2007 - 07:53 PM) 826464243[/snapback]Easily the best three teams at State are (in order)

Trinity Christian

East Robertson

Forrest

Next are:

University School

Whitwell

Adamsville

In the last two years FCS has played forrest 3 times, FCS have won 2 times. FCS have also played ER 2 times this year and beat them 5-1 and 6-1. So out of 5 meetings with theses teams FCS has won 4 times.

I think it should be in this order.

#1 TCA-FCS even

Whitwell

forrest

ER

Trinity Christian

East Robertson

Forrest

Next are:

University School

Whitwell

Adamsville

Have you seen all of the teams play??? Just curious. I will say this that if Whitwell is fortunate enough to play against Forrest in the next round they sure as heck won't get beat easily!!!!

I really believe if TCA comes and plays like they are capable of that they should win it. All the teams at this point are good though. The first round game winners should be Whitwell, Forrest, East Robertson, and TCA. Fishunt does have a point about Friendship beating East Robertson twice this season, but then again anyone can win at this point in the season. Also keep your eye on a team like Whitwell, the element of surprise can be a big factor come tournament time.