BARTLETT VS. FRANKLIN

WILDCATS47

QUOTE(nob4upost @ May 20 2007 - 09:55 PM) 826463829[/snapback]I think will Oakland out Barteltt wins the State. I was hoping to see a Bartlet/Oakland matchup at some point. Good luck Bartlett!

i dont know i think south doyle will have a great shot at it SD is pretty good it is a geat tournament set up we have this year

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jimmyjones9999 @ May 21 2007 - 07:47 PM) 826464238[/snapback]You're from Franklin,tell us /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ,as for Bartlett I'm not sure.

i dont know....you'll have to see at the ballpark....but Franklin's pitching has been pretty solid all season!! ive heard about Bartlett being able to hit the ball but I havnt heard of a dominant pitcher from their staff...then again they're way out west...i was just wondering

QUOTE(fhsbaseball49 @ May 21 2007 - 07:52 PM) 826464242[/snapback]i dont know....you'll have to see at the ballpark....but Franklin's pitching has been pretty solid all season!! ive heard about Bartlett being able to hit the ball but I havnt heard of a dominant pitcher from their staff...then again they're way out west...i was just wondering

well they have 3 guys that are a combined 23-2 so i would say their pitching isnt too bad

QUOTE(bhsbaseball @ May 22 2007 - 12:15 PM) 826464578[/snapback]well they have 3 guys that are a combined 23-2 so i would say their pitching isnt too bad

The pitchers had better NOT be "too bad" because I've seen Franklin swing the bats (and, no, I'm not from Franklin nor an FHS fan).

I hear Bartlett can hit also. Here's hoping they come in and take the Rebels for granted as several on these boards seem to be doing.

QUOTE(eagle26 @ May 22 2007 - 04:00 PM) 826464652[/snapback]The pitchers had better NOT be "too bad" because I've seen Franklin swing the bats (and, no, I'm not from Franklin nor an FHS fan).

I hear Bartlett can hit also. Here's hoping they come in and take the Rebels for granted as several on these boards seem to be doing.

Bartlett wins 7-1. I hear Hatfield hit a 3-run jack. Kudos to the Bartlett pitching.