2007 HOME RUN LEADERS

RIPSHOT

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(pitcherperfect1489 @ May 25 2007 - 01:54 PM) 826467050[/snapback]make that 35.. caroline hit a solo shot to make it 19 for the year :] way to go bears!

B4 someone tries to RIPSHOT me. I am not a parent or in any way affiliated to the Morristown West trojans. this is just an observation from someone who saw them play this year. With 4 games left in the regular season 3rd baseperson had 13, 1st baseperson had 12, and catcher had 10. I do not how many they ended up with, but they played 11 more games including the post season. Does anyone know the final team totals for West? Should be impressive also.

QUOTE(JC#1fan @ May 26 2007 - 06:21 PM) 826467662[/snapback]B4 someone tries to RIPSHOT me. I am not a parent or in any way affiliated to the Morristown West trojans. this is just an observation from someone who saw them play this year. With 4 games left in the regular season 3rd baseperson had 13, 1st baseperson had 12, and catcher had 10. I do not how many they ended up with, but they played 11 more games including the post season. Does anyone know the final team totals for West? Should be impressive also.

I know Freshman SS had two in district tournament and catcher had one in district tournament and another in the first round of regions.

QUOTE(statman3 @ May 27 2007 - 07:42 PM) 826468204[/snapback]I know Freshman SS had two in district tournament and catcher had one in district tournament and another in the first round of regions.

Britney "Peanut" Hefner (Freshman SS) is awesome. The total I had given was just for three Seniors. I heard Pokey had 2 earlier in the season. The team total should be crazy for this team. I would say at least in the low 40's