THE E5 PLAYOFF SYSTEM

REDSMAN

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(REDSMAN @ May 25 2007 - 04:13 PM) 826467078[/snapback]NO DOUBT. BUT I HAVE SEEN MUCH OF HIS FINAGLIN' WITH TOURNEY PLAY, ESPECIALLY ON THE 12-U COACH PITCH/IRON MIKE LEVEL, AND I WOULD SUSPECT A TOTAL REVAMPIN' OF THE SYSTEM.

soft-serve in the dugout is not total revamping????

That is where both of you honyoks (Bruce Skeenism) are wrong. Find the schools with the best hospitality rooms first. Second make sure there is shade. Third, put REDSMAN's team and mine in it and I could outcoach him every last time.

My lifetime record counting pitcher's mound is as good as first and playing with ghost men, I am 17-19...I own his butt.

QUOTE(REDSMAN @ May 25 2007 - 02:13 PM) 826467078[/snapback]NO DOUBT. BUT I HAVE SEEN MUCH OF HIS FINAGLIN' WITH TOURNEY PLAY, ESPECIALLY ON THE 12-U COACH PITCH/IRON MIKE LEVEL, AND I WOULD SUSPECT A TOTAL REVAMPIN' OF THE SYSTEM.

i bet not only would his team recieve an aoutomatic birth but when his tem is batting the fences come in to 180 foot and when he is on defense they go back to 320-350

YOU GOT IT...RETRACTABLE FENCES, PORTABLE MOUNDS, STOOLS WITH PADDING AND SAWED OFF LEGS. DONT FORGET THE CHANGE TO HOSPITALTY "DUGOUTS" SPONSORED BY ZAXBY'S. ONLY THE 3 BOTTOM TEAMS ADVANCE OUT OF DISTRICT, DETERMINED BY FUNDRAISING TOTALS THROUGH VARSITY GOLD. NO PITCH LIMIT, EXCEPT THAT IRON MIKE MUST BE OILED BEFORE EACH GAME. IN SECTIONAL PLAY, WE GO TO A BEST OF 5 SERIES (PLAYED IN TWO DAYS) AGAINST THE TEAM YOU AINT PLAYED YET. STATE TOURNEY TO BE HELD AT AND DURING STATE FAIR WEEK FOR PUBLIC SCHOOLS; PRIVATE SCHOOLS WILL PLAY AT DAVID LIPSCOMB DURING CINCO DE MAYO.

QUOTE(REDSMAN @ May 25 2007 - 02:24 PM) 826467091[/snapback]YOU GOT IT...RETRACTABLE FENCES, PORTABLE MOUNDS, STOOLS WITH PADDING AND SAWED OFF LEGS. DONT FORGET THE CHANGE TO HOSPITALTY "DUGOUTS" SPONSORED BY ZAXBY'S. ONLY THE 3 BOTTOM TEAMS ADVANCE OUT OF DISTRICT, DETERMINED BY FUNDRAISING TOTALS THROUGH VARSITY GOLD. NO PITCH LIMIT, EXCEPT THAT IRON MIKE MUST BE OILED BEFORE EACH GAME. IN SECTIONAL PLAY, WE GO TO A BEST OF 5 SERIES (PLAYED IN TWO DAYS) AGAINST THE TEAM YOU AINT PLAYED YET. STATE TOURNEY TO BE HELD AT AND DURING STATE FAIR WEEK FOR PUBLIC SCHOOLS; PRIVATE SCHOOLS WILL PLAY AT DAVID LIPSCOMB DURING CINCO DE MAYO.

here is the thing i disagree with a series for a team coached by E 5 will not win many games so there is no way he would go for a series i think he might have a clause in there that the winner of his games doesnt advance until he wins and then that is when the advancement ot hte next round will take place for example team A has beaten E5 7 straight times team A does not advance now on the 8th game E5 pulls out the that is the game the team advances

QUOTE(E5 @ May 25 2007 - 04:16 PM) 826467085[/snapback]That is where both of you honyoks (Bruce Skeenism) are wrong. Find the schools with the best hospitality rooms first. Second make sure there is shade. Third, put REDSMAN's team and mine in it and I could outcoach him every last time.

My lifetime record counting pitcher's mound is as good as first and playing with ghost men, I am 17-19...I own his butt.

E5 I agree with you on the shade... I have always wondered why we did not design the field around a big oak tree in center.... or 2 oak trees for that matter... on ein short right center and on ein short left center.... we could give bonus points to a catch that richocheted off of a limb.... Shortstop and second baseman can now play in defensive positions that close the gaps because the tree would send those missed in that area back into the infield!

They leave trees in the middle of golf courses and we have to work around them! Why not baseball fields?

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 25 2007 - 04:09 PM) 826467121[/snapback]E5 I agree with you on the shade... I have always wondered why we did not design the field around a big oak tree in center.... or 2 oak trees for that matter... on ein short right center and on ein short left center.... we could give bonus points to a catch that richocheted off of a limb.... Shortstop and second baseman can now play in defensive positions that close the gaps because the tree would send those missed in that area back into the infield!

They leave trees in the middle of golf courses and we have to work around them! Why not baseball fields?

i like that.............lol

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 25 2007 - 03:09 PM) 826467121[/snapback]E5 I agree with you on the shade... I have always wondered why we did not design the field around a big oak tree in center.... or 2 oak trees for that matter... on ein short right center and on ein short left center.... we could give bonus points to a catch that richocheted off of a limb.... Shortstop and second baseman can now play in defensive positions that close the gaps because the tree would send those missed in that area back into the infield!

MOM are you a big golfer?