Forrest: Public School Champs Again

knofler

For the second year in a row, Forrest is the last public school standing in single A softball. Congrats to the Lady Rockets. Great job. Good luck to Kalah next year as she continues her playing career at Columbia State. Don't be suprised if they are back again. The Rockets lost one senior and have one junior on the team. Should be interesting in 08.

Um, there is no such thing as Public School Champs knofler. Your headline for this thread is most misleading. A very good Forrest team did however finish SECOND in the TSSAA Class A State Softball Tournament to the now two time defending state champions.

If you want to congratulate Forrest on what they accomplished, that is one thing. There is a section of Coach T to debate the public/private issue. This is not the place for it.

I am not debating anything. I am stating fact. For the second year in a row, Forrest High School is the last public school standing in Single A softball. Look at the tournament bracket and see if I am right. I will go ahead and tell you that I am correct. So with that said, congrats for a great season.

knofler,

I kind of figured you would go that route with a reply. Never the less, your headline for this thread is still INCORRECT. Unless the TSSAA splits the publics and privates into completely separate divisions, there is no such title as "Public School Champs" that is recognized by the TSSAA. That is a FACT!

QUOTE(ReitzFan @ May 27 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826467980[/snapback]knofler,

I kind of figured you would go that route with a reply. Never the less, your headline for this thread is still INCORRECT. Unless the TSSAA splits the publics and privates into completely separate divisions, there is no such title as "Public School Champs" that is recognized by the TSSAA. That is a FACT!

Oh my goodness, if they want to be public school champs, let them. Good gracious, they had a good season and they can call themselves whatever they want. Forrest , congrats on a GREAT job this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go get them next year!!!!!