what was the best softball game you went to for 07?

timbdp

since you never won anything at soddy ;maybe youshould have gone to GPS.with your sis compbell

I never won anything at Soddy??? I won't get in to my accomplishments because this isn't about me, but where have you been hahaha? You're funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

and will you at least tell me who you are so I can get some amusement out of this? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it or not the best game I saw or was involved in was a middle school game between Dickson Middle School and Charlotte Middle School. A 1-0 contest won by Charlotte that went 9 innings some of the greatest defensive plays I have ever seen in a middle school contest played by two really good teams.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think that one of the best games this year was in 11-AA When Harpeth faced Creekwood in round 1 of the district tourney, it was a good hard fought game till the end, Harpeth defeated Creekwood for the first time in the schools history that the wood was knocked out of district play. it was good 2 see the under dog harpeth come back and beat a high ranked team, Harpeth came 2 play. the first couple of innings were tight woth no score on either end then in the third with no outs Harpeths layla loftis started the fire for the lady indians that would prove to be unstoppable, she hit a shot 2 center field, then was moved around by Brooke daughtery with another shot there as well, they were the first to score, and later a homerun hit by melody christian would prove to help lead these ladies to a hard earned victory . there were many more game changing plays on both sides, all in all the game was amazing with the final out caught by senior chelsea hamm, it wil be interesting to see how these teams will fare out this next season.