Who has the best team returning for next year?

Hammer Head

Columbia Academy is going to have a tough time returning two starters Kerry Workman who showed alot last year as the main guy and matthew williams who can play pretty much anywhere in the infield and can jus straight rip the ball but now they have a new kid who can chunk it they will pretty much have a new team 7 new starters losing 9 seniors doesnt help i wonder what is up john kodatts sleeve this yr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Division A

In 2006 Lookout Valley only had 2 Seniors (5th Place), In 2007 LV lost only one Senior (3rd Place), With the pitching staff that has started for 3 years and 10 Seniors Lookout Valley Should be in the mix. Division AAA

Barlett

Division II

Baylor

DO you know the look out valley tourn sched. I would really like 2 see them and rockwood play down there.

Lexington is going to be strong they have all the thing you need to be an awsome team they have a good hittting team and a good fielding team but what makes them one of the best team in AA is that they play with heart they really didnt have any big names besides keck and they beat teams with big names and great coaching all last year

I think in Division 2 you have to look at CBHS for a repeat title, but you also have to watch Baylor. That is the new Division 2 State Tournament Rivalry apparently, but we will see. I would like to see a CBHS v Baylor state championship, that would be entertaining to say the least. MBA, I have never seen play, so I cannot comment, BGA will be strong, not so sure about Briarcrest but we will see.

CBHS returns all thier starters except catcher Blake Forsythe, RHP John Michael Skinner, and LHP Drew Brooks. Look for them to make a run in the Tourney.

What teams have the best chance of going to the state tournament next year? What players do they have returning? Let's see what everyone thinks. Post teams for all divisions.

Bartlett for sure. They lost TWO( some say one) regular players in Matt Dangar AND Caleb Burrow, the DH. They also lost Justin Wright, Bryan Joyner, Blaine Carnett, Kirby Grisham, and Kyle Atkinson (all pitchers). Their pitching may have a little trouble but other than that, they have a good chance to dominate.

Bartlett for sure. They lost TWO( some say one) regular players in Matt Dangar AND Caleb Burrow, the DH. They also lost Justin Wright, Bryan Joyner, Blaine Carnett, Kirby Grisham, and Kyle Atkinson (all pitchers). Their pitching may have a little trouble but other than that, they have a good chance to dominate.

Im sure bartlett has Elliot at 3rd to replace danger and Mellinger to play Dh but i highly doubt their pitching staff will not have as much trouble as you think considering the pitchers we have now that will replace them from last year with their main 2 from last season returning for their sr seasons

• 3 weeks later...