AAA 2007

mjuhb

QUOTE(mjuhb @ May 31 2007 - 08:10 PM) 826469862[/snapback]well with the tough schedule and no anna grace a freshman in goal is a really bad idea

but you can play a freshman during the region tournament /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I wasn't saying to play her. That's why I asked if you were talking about her because it's not such a good idea to throw a freshman into the fire. I strongly believe (or perhaps its hoping) that anna will be back for the season.

And I think we will play with the strongest team we can in the region. Thanks though. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(siegelplayer @ May 31 2007 - 07:57 PM) 826469853[/snapback]True. Syd has been playing better than cheryl as of late. I thought you were talking about the new freshman. My fault.

I think there will be some surprise at the wing though.

Does a players age factor and weigh more than the talent level she is currently playing with, for, against and HAS?

QUOTE(offsides @ Jun 3 2007 - 08:46 AM) 826470730[/snapback]Does a players age factor and weigh more than the talent level she is currently playing with, for, against and HAS?

Would you happen to be claires dad? Not necessairly but there is a huge difference between 14-15 and 17-18. If she has talent to be able to start varsity but sydney has just as much or more then I would believe that syd would start just because she's older and has been playing against the more physical players. But a players age has to factor in somewhere.

QUOTE(siegelplayer @ May 31 2007 - 07:57 PM) 826469853[/snapback]True. Syd has been playing better than cheryl as of late. I thought you were talking about the new freshman. My fault.

I think there will be some surprise at the wing though.

when i played select with syd, she was probably one of our better goalies, but she'd often refuse to play in goal.

has she gotten over that stubborness?