AA/A 2007

mjuhb

Hope to see you guys again this season (you and DonC)! Maybe a possible re-match?! (Yes, I know, there is a LOT of soccer to be played first! Just dreaming a little!)

I hope Don C (I think it was him) will be handing out candy bars again!

A rematch would be nice and maybe we can keep the state title in East Tenneseee.

Big G, congrats again on your boys team. Must be sweet to being reigning champs for both boys and girls team.

Hope to see you in November (hopefully on the 3rd at state finals)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A rematch would be nice and maybe we can keep the state title in East Tenneseee.

Big G, congrats again on your boys team. Must be sweet to being reigning champs for both boys and girls team.

Hope to see you in November (hopefully on the 3rd at state finals)

Thank you sir! It was special to me, since I coached almost all of those girls in middle school. Coach Pifer has done a great job with them.

Nov. 3rd would be a great day for a re-match! Coniglio needs to warm things up, though. That Notre Dame game of 2006 was freezing!

Thank you sir! It was special to me, since I coached almost all of those girls in middle school. Coach Pifer has done a great job with them.

Nov. 3rd would be a great day for a re-match! Coniglio needs to warm things up, though. That Notre Dame game of 2006 was freezing!

If you play on November 3rd it will not be my problem as the game will be at GPS and I will be in Nashville for state xc.

Unless you can swap a deal and have the A/AA championship game played last around 5 or 6 pm. Otherwise, I'm getting updates via cell phone.

I heard a Chattanooga Christian Player (a senior) tore her ACL and MCL this summer. Is this true? Is she out for the season, before it even begins?

True. Quoting a friend of mine who gave me the news.

it is miss ellie leonard.

shes torn her left acl twice but this time it was her right.

her mcl is definitely torn, and there is damage to the acl but im not sure how much.

at first we thought she might be able to play the last month or so after some therapy, but i heard yesterday that she is having surgery on tuesday and will be out for the season.

so much for the rest of her high school soccer career.

we're all really upset about it. of course she was the most upset.

for any ccs fans or parents i have the schedule for the coffee co playday this saturday

times central all games at coffee co middle

ccs vs lavergne 9:50

ccs vs shelbyville 11:10

ccs vs coffee co 1:50

ccs vs oakland 3:50

i will be in attendance because alot of teams we(tullahoma)play are at this playday

Girls Jamboree in JohnsonCity this weekend, at Civitan Park. Both A/AA and AAA teams. Games begin at 10am, 10.45..... and last games at 3.45pm on all 5 fields. Teams to be playing.

University High, Farragut, Gibbs, Powell, Elizabethton, Greeneville, Crockett, Chuckey-Doak, Cumberland Gap, Knox West, Oak Ridge, Sevier County, TN High, Science Hill, Sullivan South, Dobyns-Bennett