AA/A 2007

mjuhb

Center Mid, Goalie, Backup Goal, and two outside mid/forwards.

What did CAK lose BigG?

Laura Novikoff is probably the biggest loss, but Brittany Hoffman (sophomore striker) will do a super job (I love watching her play... she is just one of those players that are fun to watch). Megan Daniels (keeper) is also tough to replace, but I think Coach Pifer has some ideas. We also lost 2 midfielders (Rachel Denton and Emily Miller) who were strong. I am drawing a blank on a couple of others (sorry, it has been a long 2 weeks of soccer camps) but for CAK, they have another really strong freshmen class coming up.

I am hoping to see Notre Dame play again this season. That was an outstanding game! I also wouldn't mind seeing FRA play, too.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a Chattanooga Christian Player (a senior) tore her ACL and MCL this summer. Is this true? Is she out for the season, before it even begins?

?

How do you hear these things and I don't????????

I will look into it and come back with an answer.

Gave it some thought and the answer is simple. I still cannot confirm this but I would wager it is Jessica Ivey. A rising senior who has torn her ACL before. She's had major knee problems in the past and wouldn't surprise me if this has happened again.

I'll still look to confirm the rumor.

are CAK, ND, or FRA scheduled to play each other during the regular season

No, but CAK and a few (6) of ND's players are at the Lee Camp right now, and have scrimmaged the last two nights. Both scrimmages have ended in 0-0 ties. Brittany for CAK looked good, and there were several young girls who showed a lot of speed for CAK.

No, but CAK and a few (6) of ND's players are at the Lee Camp right now, and have scrimmaged the last two nights. Both scrimmages have ended in 0-0 ties. Brittany for CAK looked good, and there were several young girls who showed a lot of speed for CAK.

CAK and ND/Plus scrimmaged again tonight. ND+Plus 1, CAK 0. Winning goal was by a ND player. (though truth be told, I wasn't there but was told the CAK controlled the ball more, but just wasn't able to score.)

CAK and ND/Plus scrimmaged again tonight. ND+Plus 1, CAK 0. Winning goal was by a ND player. (though truth be told, I wasn't there but was told the CAK controlled the ball more, but just wasn't able to score.)

CAK did control most of game. CAK will be good again this year (not a surprise).

Nice left footed goal by Kris Cambron to far post with 5 minutes left.

CAK did control most of game. CAK will be good again this year (not a surprise).

Nice left footed goal by Kris Cambron to far post with 5 minutes left.

Hope to see you guys again this season (you and DonC)! Maybe a possible re-match?! (Yes, I know, there is a LOT of soccer to be played first! Just dreaming a little!)

I hope Don C (I think it was him) will be handing out candy bars again!

Hope to see you guys again this season (you and DonC)! Maybe a possible re-match?! (Yes, I know, there is a LOT of soccer to be played first! Just dreaming a little!)

I hope Don C (I think it was him) will be handing out candy bars again!

I suppose I should show as well to be a gracious host. I think this year I'll try to rig the seats to give off heat instead of that insanely cold weather we had last year.