U16 Girls State Tournament

Who will win the U16 State Tournament this year?

The Strikers have won in years past but are they still the team to beat. TNFC beat the Strikers in the Premier League and the Lobos have played them to a 1-0 game twice. The Attack and Lobos beat TNFC earlier in the year. Lobos and Attack have tied in their recent meeting. ERSA and Impact are strong teams who can beat the other teams on any given day. This could be the year that anyone could win.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are exactly right. There are a number of teams capable of winning the state. I am sure the Strikers are going to be foaming since TNFC beat them in the Premier League. The Lobo's and the Attack beat TNFC the very first scrimmage of the year at Belmont. It is anybody's guess.

I agree. The Strikers are the team to beat. Impact, Fury, ERSA, and Tnfc all have a shot. It will be fun to watch

QUOTE(FR Ext @ May 30 2007 - 08:35 PM) 826469334[/snapback]I think you have to call the Strikers the favorite since they have done it 5 years in a row However, I agree that there are some great teams in this age group, and others will have a shot at it.

QUOTE(vandy07 @ May 31 2007 - 09:57 AM) 826469565[/snapback]I agree. The Strikers are the team to beat. Impact, Fury, ERSA, and Tnfc all have a shot. It will be fun to watch

MY prediction is that TNFC will win U 16 State. The win over the Strikers in the premeir league was a confidence builder and plants doubt in the strikers. The top four are TNFC, Strikers, Xpress and the lobos. Their could be some interesting upsets in the tournament.

Your right, it will be fun to watch.

QUOTE(BRSoccer @ May 31 2007 - 04:02 PM) 826469751[/snapback]MY prediction is that TNFC will win U 16 State. The win over the Strikers in the premeir league was a confidence builder and plants doubt in the strikers. The top four are TNFC, Strikers, Xpress and the lobos. Their could be some interesting upsets in the tournament.

Your right, it will be fun to watch.

I think the TNFC win helps all the teams because it takes away from the Striker reputation as unbeatable. Who wins may depend on which team can show up healthy. There seem to be a lot of injuries on all teams this year.

QUOTE(chasanooga @ Jun 1 2007 - 10:07 AM) 826470005[/snapback]The four teams who have made it through the second round are:

Lobos

Express

Impact

Extreme

They will join TNFC and Strikers in Memphis June 9-11

Express plays Impact tonight @7:00 @ Lee University

I thought it was the Attack instead of Extreme.

Post the scores from the Express game when you get them.