U16 Girls State Tournament

QUOTE(BRSoccer @ Jun 7 2007 - 04:43 PM) 826472624[/snapback]I'd like to think your right but I'd be very surprised the Strikers didn't research this throughly. I'm sure she was rostered at the beginning of the club season and I believed moved after that.

tnfc 90 boys have had a player from alabama on there team the last 3 years plus 2 kids at img in florida played with tnfc 88 boys last summer too

so i think the rules are a little relaxed but i don't see a problem her still playing with stones river

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Arielle has been playing with them in tournaments all season and rostered with them all year. The way that I understand it is that if the player is rostered in another state they must have approval from that state. The player can only be on 1 State Tournament Roster and I don't believe that Arielle has rostered on another team. Isn't a player rostered by the team and not state of residence?

QUOTE(Manchester @ Jun 7 2007 - 08:22 PM) 826472684[/snapback]How many out of state players are on the Strikers?

rebecca toler collierville

grace stumb harpeth hall

anna grigg and megan polk franklin

brittany winn and kim conrad siegel

becca smith eagleville/riverdale

emily bithorn bearden

haley van driver davidson academy

tory pitts fra

dana swartz brentwood

bransford girls ensworth

dylan jordan clarksville

arielle cohen

the only 2 girls i know nothing about are brandi phillips and hannah burch

tnfc

mallory brown and lauren wilson columbia

haley sloan siegel

morgan murray centennial

heather trumbo hillwood

kathleen diehl and mary wachs harpeth hall

morgan crofford fra

kara parkey and kelsie kestner brentwood academy

lucie brient franklin

kristen vance tullahoma(i assume she is still on the team)

cristina gruidy and ali eisnaugle independence

kacie lape bga

camille walters and cortney rymer father ryan

QUOTE(Manchester @ Jun 7 2007 - 08:22 PM) 826472684[/snapback]How many out of state players are on the Strikers?

Arielle is the only one that now lives outside of TN. There was another player that played some with them from Florida last year but I dont think she has this year. They have recruited players from all over the state but most are from the Mid TN area.

For what it's worth?... I'll check the TSSAA rules for you- You get nothing for leading at half time.

QUOTE(DonCChatt @ Jun 10 2007 - 06:36 AM) 826473472[/snapback]For what it's worth, Express scored first against Stones River, and went into the half up 1-0.