A/AA Cross Country

Coniglio

sorry that i dont pay over 10,000 dollars a year to go to school like u ... but if u wanna c country buddy come on down ... bring ya fishin rods rifles and sleepin bags down here to etowah tn and we will show yuns how its done ..... or will it be hard for u to pull that escalade out of that 4 car garage .... ya u too steath runner ..... but make sure u hang up ur crocs and ur 200 dollar shoes and i got a pair of boots waitin for yall .....

You're right I'm a spoiled brat. As stealth said, I'm from a middle class family like the rest of you. I'll pull my 02 Mazda Protege (about 30k less than an escalade) out from my driveway... and yeah i'm quite fond of fishing so i may do that... I don't own a pair of shoes over 75 dollars, and those are my CC shoes. Crocs are retarded. Please don't stereotype me, b/c i sure as heck dont fit into any of them.

And by real CC. He means... gold. Trophy. After Trophy. After Trophy. 'Nuff said?

Exactly... no one can call out our school for CC purposes

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, that was a change of pace. thanks, legend, we don't get praise that often.

now, back to the verbal fisticuffs: o-ya, i'm warning you, continue to antagonize us and you'll find yourself the laughing stock of the entire running community in tennessee. understand that cross country runners (not to brag) tend to conduct themselves in a more upright manner, and display intelligence above that of the typical jock. you come from a football school, so you wouldn't understand, but there are certain rules and social standards to interacting on these boards. we insist that you act like an intelligent being, or you'll go the way of the dodo (aka e-town)

sorry that i dont pay over 10,000 dollars a year to go to school like u ... but if u wanna c country buddy come on down ... bring ya fishin rods rifles and sleepin bags down here to etowah tn and we will show yuns how its done ..... or will it be hard for u to pull that escalade out of that 4 car garage .... ya u too steath runner ..... but make sure u hang up ur crocs and ur 200 dollar shoes and i got a pair of boots waitin for yall .....

haha wow you really dont realize who you are talking to on here there are many different people that fit in a vast amount of "classes" nearly everyone on here can most likely out shoot you ,out "camp" you ,and most of all we can out run you which is ,the last time i checked, what this sport is all about i dont remember ever seeing a rifle at a CROSS COUNTRY race lets get back on topic how is everyone preparing for the slowly approaching tennessee classic since most everyone will be there

Mcminn Central is so going to get destroyed at region...

I lol'd.

how is everyone preparing for the slowly approaching tennessee classic since most everyone will be there

Still like 2 weeks away. I've actually got 2 races before then. Small local private schools in Chat town and then the Chatt XC League meet at Fletcher.

Mahaney is running well early I see. 16:54 at Subway and 17:15 at Sharp Springs.

Still like 2 weeks away. I've actually got 2 races before then. Small local private schools in Chat town and then the Chatt XC League meet at Fletcher.

Mahaney is running well early I see. 16:54 at Subway and 17:15 at Sharp Springs.

ya it seems like it is right around the corner though and yet the corner is so far away lol

yes he is running well those times are impressive although he hasnt yet had anyone from a/aa that has raced him unless you count his teamates the only ones to push him have been aaa it would be nice to see a top a/aa competitor be in a race with him

HEY GUYS,

IS NO ONE GONNA MENTION THE FACT THAT LITTLE OLE MACON COUNTY BEAT

THE MIGHTY BRENTWOOD ACADEMY THIS PAST THURSDAY.

I KEEP WATCHING CHANNEL FIVE BUT HOPE HINES HASN'T SAID A THING

ABOUT IT!!!

THAT'S A BIG DEAL FOR A LITTLE SCHOOL THAT DOESN'T GET TO "RECRUIT"!!

I BELIEVE THAT'S THE FIRST TIME IT'S EVER HAPPENED....BUT NOT THE LAST!!!

KEEP RUNNING

HEY GUYS,

IS NO ONE GONNA MENTION THE FACT THAT LITTLE OLE MACON COUNTY BEAT

THE MIGHTY BRENTWOOD ACADEMY THIS PAST THURSDAY.

I KEEP WATCHING CHANNEL FIVE BUT HOPE HINES HASN'T SAID A THING

ABOUT IT!!!

THAT'S A BIG DEAL FOR A LITTLE SCHOOL THAT DOESN'T GET TO "RECRUIT"!!

I BELIEVE THAT'S THE FIRST TIME IT'S EVER HAPPENED....BUT NOT THE LAST!!!

KEEP RUNNING

are you talking about cross country?? because im pretty sure highschool cross country, or cross country period will never make the news in Nashville... was BA running their varsity?

are you talking about cross country?? because im pretty sure highschool cross country, or cross country period will never make the news in Nashville... was BA running their varsity?

YEP...YOU KNOW THE BUNCH...THEY'RE LIKE CROSS COUNTRY CLONES...THEY ALL RUN AROUND IN A GROUP BEFORE THE RACE IN THEIR DARK BLUE SHORTS WITH NO SHIRTS......

P.S. SORRY FOR MY BAD ATTITUDE. I'M JUST TIRED OF GETTING BEATEN BY ALL THE "private" SCHOOLS AND RIGHT NOW PAYBACK FEELS REAL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LATER