Temple vs. Christian Heritage Spring scrimmaage

global98

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Pasture @ Jun 3 2007 - 12:05 AM) 826470686[/snapback]Temple did not get spanked by Christian Heritage. I do not know who won the scrimmage but I did hear that Temple's defense controlled the second half and they need a real quarterback, instead of the coach's son.

To have a winning season and possibly make the playoffs for a first round spanking they will need to fill alot of other shoes than just a QB...

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ Jun 3 2007 - 12:41 AM) 826470692[/snapback]To have a winning season and possibly make the playoffs for a first round spanking they will need to fill alot of other shoes than just a QB...

Surely FCS administration can give Temple a few pointers how to fill out all those shoes. LOL.

QUOTE(Pasture @ Jun 3 2007 - 12:05 AM) 826470686[/snapback]Temple did not get spanked by Christian Heritage. I do not know who won the scrimmage but I did hear that Temple's defense controlled the second half and they need a real quarterback, instead of the coach's son.

Is there a better one that is not getting a chance? He might be the closest thing they have to a real QB. I didn't see too many stand-out athletes among Temple's reserves last year. The Chastain kid looked to be a decent athlete (on the baseball field) but Temple will struggle if a 5-9, 140 lb (estimate) freshman QB is the best they have. Of course with mostly Sophs and Freshmen it will be a long year anyway

What type team is Christian Heritage? How big is the school? Who do they play?

Christian Heritage is a private school in Dalton, Georgia. They are an independent, in that they don't compete for state championhips, etc. I believe. I don't know how long they have had football. How many players dressed for the scrimmage? Did everyone get in the game?