• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
KEV-O

Little E signs with Hendrix

He is now given the car that is capable of winning,now it is up to little E,a lot of people are going to be dissapointed if he continues to struggle.

QUOTE(muffin @ Jun 14 2007 - 06:25 PM) 826475144[/snapback]He is now given the car that is capable of winning,now it is up to little E,a lot of people are going to be dissapointed if he continues to struggle.

You are right. All the pressure is on him to perform next year. He is going to have equipment like he has never experienced before and I think he will do fine. There is always an adjustment period when you change teams. Look for him to be very strong at Daytona next year and then struggle a bit till Fall of '08. I don't see it all coming together until 2009.

I don't blame him one bit for signing the contract witn Hendrick.

Some of his fans might not like it at first but they'll LOVE it when he starts wheeling into victory circle!

He can't wait on DEI forever...And going to RCR & driving the "3" just ain't going to happen.

The #3 should be permanently retired anyway.NOBODY else should EVER drive it!

Good luck to Dale JR. the rest of this year & in the future with Hendrick!

THE SQUAD /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

o ya they are going to be a juggernaut on the track. I think its time JR and Gordon fans start getting along

I don't blame him one bit for signing the contract witn Hendrick.

Some of his fans might not like it at first but they'll LOVE it when he starts wheeling into victory circle!

He can't wait on DEI forever...And going to RCR & driving the "3" just ain't going to happen.

The #3 should be permanently retired anyway.NOBODY else should EVER drive it!

Good luck to Dale JR. the rest of this year & in the future with Hendrick!

THE SQUAD

I agree the #3 should be retired. I think Jr will do ok with Hendrick Motorsports!

It's put up or shut up time for Jr.

I'm betting it's shut up time. Most overrated driver in Nascar.

Dale Jr. has 17 wins in NASCAR. I wish I was that overrated. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I won't be rooting for Johnson or Gordon, but I will still be rooting for Dale JR. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />