McKenzie Baseball

Rebalumni

My bet is Larry Joe Smith

I don't know about Smith. He coached for alot of years and never won a championship. One year we had the team to win it all and we didn't make it because he didn't want to put in the work to get there. I know, I played for him. We need new blood in the mix. I repsect Larry Joe but I would not put him at the head of this team we have coming back. We need an aggressive coach. Someone with no premade opinions. I wish Maddox would take it one more season. But anyway I would like to see the new coach as someone who will put 100% into winning it all. Oh yeah Butchie, hasn't your son decided to play with Bethel ? I think it's time for you to move on to one of their posts. No disrespect intended.

TOUCHE!!!!

Do you expect me to just forget about the boys I have enjoyed and hated watching this season. I had the pleasure of growing up with Larry Joe though he is of no relation but as far as a coach You have the better judgement than I. Sorry to hear of the discernment. But Bug moving on just gives me more to stick my nose into lol.

But the guys he leaves behind are very capable fellows. I really did love getting to watch them grow up over the years and watching them compete. I too also wish the best for them. But if you really look Maddox will be easy to replace. I just hate it for the guys returning to have to make the adjustment and play thier Senior season. Another year of Maddox would be good for them just for the consistency of the same system. But as talent of coaching he will be easy to replace. Now I have no Ill will towards Maddox, And I mean that seriously. I wish him well in whatever he does. But several parents feel as I do he could have been more. But then again couldn't we all.

So yall go head and argue this point and I will stick me nose in time to time and do try not to slam the door on me and good luck to the Rebels and you and yours.

No way

QUOTE(Rebalumni @ Jun 19 2007 - 05:01 AM) 826476726[/snapback]I don't know about Smith. He coached for alot of years and never won a championship. One year we had the team to win it all and we didn't make it because he didn't want to put in the work to get there. I know, I played for him. We need new blood in the mix. I repsect Larry Joe but I would not put him at the head of this team we have coming back. We need an aggressive coach. Someone with no premade opinions. I wish Maddox would take it one more season. But anyway I would like to see the new coach as someone who will put 100% into winning it all. Oh yeah Butchie, hasn't your son decided to play with Bethel ? I think it's time for you to move on to one of their posts. No disrespect intended.

What year did McKenzie have the team to win it?

mckenzie is going to have a worse team next year than they did last year.....no way they make it to substate

mckenzie will be the team that dominates the Single A bracket in 2008. You watch. They made it to substate this year and are only losing 1 senior. i predict they win that one next year and go to the boro.