Grundy Co, Taft Youth, Cannon Co, & York

Bill#49

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to Grundy's schedule for last year. Flip all the locations. You now have the schedule. All is the same except locations.

DL.

You do know that everyone did their schedules over for the next two years. Marion County picked up York Institute, Taft Youth, and Cannon County for example.

You do know that everyone did their schedules over for the next two years. Marion County picked up York Institute, Taft Youth, and Cannon County for example.

Grundy's schedule does not change except for locations. With 8 region games there's not a lot to work with. Coach Pickett told me during spring practice that our schedule only flips locations.

DL.

Cannon Schedule

@ Seq

@ York

FRA

@ Westmoreland

@ DeKalb

Jackson

Marion

@ Upperman

Bledsoe

Smith

Thanks for the information. I got an e-mail message telling me that you are an uncle now. Congratulations!!

I understand that Mom, Dad and Baby Boy doing great. I warned your brother about those nasty diapers the

first couple of days. They don't stink but they sure are sticky. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Bill, Do you think you could post the Jamboree schedule if you have it?

Don't have a copy right now but I will see what I can do for you!!

Bill is kinda out of the loop right now since he is taking time off from coaching

to be a dad to his own kids. He got tired of telling them, "not now dad has to go

to football practice."

Don't have a copy right now but I will see what I can do for you!!

Bill is kinda out of the loop right now since he is taking time off from coaching

to be a dad to his own kids. He got tired of telling them, "not now dad has to go

to football practice."

bump