Mercy rule?

rockytoptn1

spellerone...You just won't let it go will you??...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Where have you been?????

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I have been reading but couldn't post because I was not a Plus member. It took me a couple of years but I finally saved enough cans to purchase a membership. I am currently in therapy for those letting go issues. So what's up with the name change, are you having a mid-life crisis. My psychiatrist is accepting new patients. If you need his number let me know, I get 12 bucks for a referral. That will pay for an additional year Plus membership. Type at you later OC. Uh that new tag of yours is a little wordy for me. But come to think of it...........It does match a lot of your posts. I just playin'...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a complicated, muliti-faceted issue to have to deal with. Coaches want to win. Coaches want to have class and respect. Coaches want their kids to play at the top level.

It seems to me that the burden should be on the losing coach to just throw in the towel. The winning coach has the skills and abilities to coach well, his players have worked hard in practice to win, and they showed up under the lights to fight for a win. If there are things a winning coach can do to show class and not pumel the opposing team any worse, great but if not, tough. There is a lot of talk about Satterfield but give the guy his due. I don't like him, personally but there is not question about his ability to coach a football team. Let's don't penalize a man for being good.

I have read a lot about what the winning team should do to show class but what should the losing team do to show the same? Should they just call the game? If I was behind 35 points going in to the fourth quarter and I know that my kids are done, let's go home.