Region 3-3A - Top to bottom

cathey

Who did howard play in the jamboree? do you think ND lost that much or did ER get that much better?

Howard Played Soddy Daisy. Soddy has a decent team but I feel the score could have gone 20-0 Howard for the simple fact Tarver was just trying to punish his quarterback for missing practice over the summer. Once he got in the offense started moving. They ran the option and he pitched it to "Buster" at the right time and he took it for about 70 plus yards. Not to mention Soddy scored on a pass that was in desperation but the score ended up being 6-6. Howard is now learning Tarvers system and they spread the field sending recievers all over the place (Not Just Deep) and they also run the option out of that formation and with the athletes they have it will suit them just fine. But I think they will be better this year without Rico and Corey. What alot of people dont know is that COrey didnt play QB the last 4 games of the season last year

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's good for Howard but bad for everybody else in Region 3-3A. I really look foward to seeing if Howard can mantain disipline throughout the year, if so they will be even tougher to handle and a major force to deal with in Region play.

Okay, we all know howard will be tough and polk and nd will be up there, but who will not improve in 07? who will finish last? my guess will be grundy or tellico. I havn't seen grundy or heard what they have, but tellico didn't look very promising in the jamboree...of course it is just the jamboree...but I'm going to go with tellico as the least improved team even though they will hit you in the mouth and give some effort